Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I just got the best call ever from Footaction!!!!!!!! I won the raffle at Footaction and Champs
happy.gif
 I have 2 pairs secured now:smile: 

Hey all new member here, i've read the forums over the last few months though but decided to finally join up - I live in the UK, and I managed to get a pair from NDC Europe but that was a nightmare.

- Firstly they tweeted out a link that didn't even work and that doesn't work to this minute even though there is a UK 13 and 14 left.

- They didn't respond to people tweets or tweet a correct link.

- Even entering the word "pack" in the search bar didn't help, it would show the item, then when you went to click on it it would say "product unavailable", luckily someone I know posted a link they had found, but even then you couldn't add sizes to your cart.

An hour and a half after the shoes were meant to go up, I finally got my size.

I didn't bother with CT as their website always crashes, Natterjacks didn't even let me get to the payment stage so that failed too.

I know in America is much crazier and harder when it comes to releases, especially like this, but good luck to you all. Hope everyone gets what they need.

Hey all new member here, i've read the forums over the last few months though but decided to finally join up - I live in the UK, and I managed to get a pair from NDC Europe but that was a nightmare.

- Firstly they tweeted out a link that didn't even work and that doesn't work to this minute even though there is a UK 13 and 14 left.
- Even entering the word "pack" in the search bar didn't help, it would show the item, then when you went to click on it it would say "product unavailable", luckily someone I know posted a link they had found, but even then you couldn't add sizes to your cart.

I didn't bother with CT as their website always crashes, Natterjacks didn't even let me get to the payment stage so that failed too.

I know in America is much crazier and harder when it comes to releases, especially like this, but good luck to you all. Hope everyone gets what they need.

Nothing ever sells on out NDC Europe so this should be an interesting release tonight :lol:

Congrats on the successful cop and welcome to NT.
nthat.gif

welcome to the site. thanks for sharing. release is crazy worldwide huh. congrats on ur pair 8)

Nothing ever sells on out NDC Europe so this should be an interesting release tonight
laugh.gif
To be honest more recently, it has got harder to cop on NDC Europe..either they cancel the release last minute or they post a dodgy link haha but good luck man.

Your one of the lucky ones

Welcome to NT

Come 7AM I will need some lucky charms A Four Leaf Clover And Lil Flip chain in order for me to have a shot at this release online

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY,  SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD! PRICE ISN'T THE ISSUE. IT'S STILL A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS OR EVEN TO SHIP.​
 ​
THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS AT A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP. EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS. TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS. (PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.​
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

2 pairs on lock at my mall, one tonight hopefully and one tomorrow as well. Lord give me strength.

biggest "jordan" release maybe, definately not biggest overall
The only thing bigger is the Yeezy release. But Yeezy's are in a different category. Other than that, this is by far the biggest release of the year. I can't think of any other sneaker that grew 30+ pages a day a few days before release

Posted this 12 hours ago, 30 pages ago 
laugh.gif
. But for the dudes going to Finishline to grab your Golden ticket pair, this info may prove valuable:

Just got off the phone with the Finishline I'm going to and the guy basically said this:

-Store usually opens up around 10am

-They are going to open the store up around 8am for these shoes

-Around 7:30, they are going to go through the line and make sure everyone in line has their confirmation

-Anybody who doesn't have it will be asked to leave the line

-Security will be on hand

-There are the exact amount of tickets as the number of shoes (ie 20 pairs of shoes at the store = exactly 20 tickets handed out)

-There are the exact amount of tickets for each size as the number of shoes in each size (ie 2 11.5s in the store = 2 11.5 tickets emailed out)

-1 pair of each size with the more popular sizes getting two (10, 10.5, 11)

-Finishline is moving forward with this process as it creates a smoother release 

This is the info I got for my store (Tyson's Corner, VA). I don't know what it's going to be like at the other's but I imagine it'll be pretty much the same. Basically posted it so it can ease some of the mind's of the ticket winners who were still skeptical about "your spot in line is guaranteed". I feel like they didn't guarantee the shoes just in case you didn't show up during the right time and the intangibles that corporate cannot prevent (robbery, stealing of a ticket, copying of tickets). Take it for what it's worth but I believe this is the best way to do it to stop the madness that has ensued since the Concord release. Good luck everyone!

Back
Top Bottom