Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hey all new member here, i've read the forums over the last few months though but decided to finally join up - I live in the UK, and I managed to get a pair from NDC Europe but that was a nightmare.

- Firstly they tweeted out a link that didn't even work and that doesn't work to this minute even though there is a UK 13 and 14 left.
- They didn't respond to people tweets or tweet a correct link.
- Even entering the word "pack" in the search bar didn't help, it would show the item, then when you went to click on it it would say "product unavailable", luckily someone I know posted a link they had found, but even then you couldn't add sizes to your cart.

An hour and a half after the shoes were meant to go up, I finally got my size.

I didn't bother with CT as their website always crashes, Natterjacks didn't even let me get to the payment stage so that failed too.

I know in America is much crazier and harder when it comes to releases, especially like this, but good luck to you all. Hope everyone gets what they need.

Welcome to niketalk.

congrats on the cop

Lol so much begging for info in this thread when half the questions asked can be answered with a google search. I'm all for helping but at least TRY or ATTEMPT to find out for yourself first.

As far as tips go, just THINK of things you can do to cut down the time it takes to put your pain in your cart and checkout fast. It's really not that complicated.

Banking on NDC, but I'm shooting 100% from the field with FNL this year. We'll see how it turns out but I'm pretty sure I'll be able to secure a pair before the morning is over.

lol sounds like mayhem. I mainly want to get this pack cause of the 7's if I miss out no biggie on to the next one...

my little cousin got his pair from a raffle, damn the this entire shoe culture went down the drain, and were the ones to blame cause we keep fueling the fire with all these limited releases selling out in less the a few minutes. fyi these shoes arent even worth the headache all you guys/girls will endure and then the frustration you'll go throught not getting them

Last edited:
Me neither but you came up. Thats all that counts
nthat.gif
true stuff brothaa! well if Arden Mall doesnt work, hopefully you can score a pair on NDC

Back
Top Bottom