Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yeah I know its pure luck I've never had luck on NDC. Only pair I've ever gotten is Hurley free runs +3and I know no one wanted those.

Ndc is luck. But you can better your chances with different tactics. I got the WC VI's with ease but I struck out with Concords and Big Bangs. Anyway got my pair on lock at champs. I love raffles.

Ndc is luck. But you can better your chances with different tactics. I got the WC VI's with ease but I struck out with Concords and Big Bangs. Anyway got my pair on lock at champs. I love raffles.

You love raffles because you got your pair, if you didn't I'm sure you wouldn't love em so much...

2 hours till the JJ show. grab your popcorn (but only a small one because it'll be over in a matter of seconds lol).

2 hours till the JJ show. grab your popcorn (but only a small one because it'll be over in a matter of seconds lol).

It won't be in a couple of seconds, cause JJ is a ***** to get through on. The servers will crash before it's even Midnight and nobody will be able to get on the site til like 1245.

It won't be in a couple of seconds, cause JJ is a ***** to get through on. The servers will crash before it's even Midnight and nobody will be able to get on the site til like 1245.

:smh:

real talk. and even then you'll have some trolls in here claiming easy cop and trying to get others mad for no reason. ima stay clear of NT til the am.

good luck to all, and congrats to the homies who secured their pairs :smokin

even if there is a restock it will be harder than the actual release day cop because pairs will show up randomly and sell out... so unless your lucky on that given day with the restock or you got a hook up to put you on the restock its going to be tough to cop

You love raffles because you got your pair, if you didn't I'm sure you wouldn't love em so much...

I love raffles because I dont camp. I think it is the stupidest thing ever to spend two nights outside a mall. Normally its online or nothing for me. The raffle gave me an extra chance.

Back
Top Bottom