Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The footlocker by my house is doing.raffles and an employee I know got his pair.on lock for.under retail. Shows that even if u win the raffle you probably still ain't guaranteed your size.

So this new FNL Lotto is confusing but I will take as many chances to get the pck as possible, and if I dont....then just gotta move on! And I also heard that HOH will be restocking previous retros that released! AZ mills doesnt allow people to line up until 6 am....which means MAD DASH AT 5:55 and Im def not doing that! If I cant get online, raffle, or RSVP then I just take an L! Good luck to everyone that does get them for KEEP!

id rather wake up early wait a few hours then put my name in a lotto. This the first time fnl doing this so you know how many f@ck up there will be, imagine the people getting there first not know about a lottery. Somebody who won the lotto gon tell them they cant cop, and im pretty sure that person will be like "f#$k that, i been here since 4am im getting mine" cause even more mayhem. im sure we will hear story of people selling their winner circle card for 100 bucks or maybe get hurt over them smh

Last edited:
Everyone please be safe as possible during this release, camping out, getting them on RD and etc. We have already had WAY TOO MUCH violence over sneakers......

these raffles are going to drive resell prices even higher, i wonder if footlocker locations in europe are doing raffles also.

heres some of the matching gear..the shorts are :smokin :smokin :smokin

I WANT THOSE SHORTS!!!!!

Been months and I just still don't get it. Is there 24kt gold on the box or something? Don't see how these are being as hyped as the DMP...raffles/lottery lol

I WANT THOSE SHORTS!!!!!

they retail at $50. i told my connect to send me a pair of the shorts, 2 pairs of the socks (one white and one black as pictured) and i asked him for one of each of the black shirts. if you really serious about the shorts pm me and i can call him to see if he has any left.

:D at ppl who told others to chill and said these will be widely available and easy to cop.

Do people really think these will continue to rise in price?

It seems like just about every house of hoops is receiving them, hoh isn't as exclusive as it used to be, they're every where.

am i the only one that thinks these won't completely sell out EVERY WHERE???

Do people really think these will continue to rise in price?
It seems like just about every house of hoops is receiving them, hoh isn't as exclusive as it used to be, they're every where.
am i the only one that thinks these won't completely sell out EVERY WHERE???
I dont know.  I think all these places are seeing how much people are paying to pre order them and they want in on that money.    I think there gonna sell out though. The hype is crazy for these and people will over spend for them without even thinking.   smh

I'm not oppose to the FNL raffle as I'm not a camp out for shoes type of person. If I miss out on a release, oh well, on to the next one. I just hope FNL realizes how many people are going to drop their name in a hat for their lottery system. Especially people like myself who do not usually go out and camp for a "limited" (or even a general) release. The good thing about it is they have already confirmed that each Winners Circle member can only register for the lotto at one store. I'll wait to pass judgment to see how the lottery system actually works. I think it's actually a good thing that retailers are starting to move away from allowing camp outs and long lines. Good luck everyone!

Are you that bored? heres your cookie, calm down. 
laugh.gif
Dont want no cookie but I find that term offensive thats all.  Do you know anyone thats ever been raped?   I have fam that have been and I dont find that sh** cool. 

Last edited:
Won't completely sell out everywhere? :lol: hope that was sarcasm

If you're in the middle of nowhere,have no hOH near you,I can assure you you can't count the # stores on one hand that will receive these...and the stores that will get them won't have high stockroom #s

I'm in NYC and I'm hearing w0-30 packs in stores that usually get 50-75 even 100+ pairs of retros on RD

These raffles/otteries will only draw mre attention,which draws more hype,whichmakes higher rsell prices

We blame niek for price hikes....we ask them and other companiesto find a better system for sneaker releases..and look what we get? I've been around for years,and there are memebers on here who have been around much longer,and I hink I canspeak for everyone,or most people,that what were seeing today is nothing what we wouldve thougt10-15 or even 5 years ago

Times have changed....adapt or forget about it...its just another release...it'll be an afterthought in a few weeks/months

it seems like a lot of people aren't reading the fine print of the FNL email....even if they give you a confirmation that your shoes and size will be at a certain place, doesnt mean you will be getting them...you still have to basically camp out for these...(at FNL)

Back
Top Bottom