Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
has anyone received any emails from FNL today? they're suppose to send out the links to the raffle entry form sometime today. i've been a part of their winner's circle program for a couple months now and i didn't receive that first email that someone posted a couple pages back.

just enter that fnl lotto, hope they come thur for me, will know tomorrow

Last edited:
this definitely will be my first pack...we'll see if I can afford a second pack to sell

I hope it wont be as bad as lining up for the Jordan Concords 11
grin.gif

has anyone received any emails from FNL today? they're suppose to send out the links to the raffle entry form sometime today. i've been a part of their winner's circle program for a couple months now and i didn't receive that first email that someone posted a couple pages back.
Just got the email and signed up.

in the details after you sign up it says:

Those who are drawn in the shoe-line lottery are not guaranteed a pair of shoes, simply the opportunity to participate at their local Finish Line store on Saturday, August 18th.

What does that even mean?  "simply the opportunity to participate at their local Finish Line store"

Just got the email and signed up.

in the details after you sign up it says:

Those who are drawn in the shoe-line lottery are not guaranteed a pair of shoes, simply the opportunity to participate at their local Finish Line store on Saturday, August 18th.

What does that even mean?  "simply the opportunity to participate at their local Finish Line store"

sound like they saying your are allowed to show up and camp and the rest is up to sneaker gods

for those of you with winner's circle accounts that didn't receive any emails..check your spam folder. i didn't think i received the email but just checked my spam folder and sure enough it was in there marked as spam.

Just got the email from FNL as well. Why cant they guarantee the purchase if they're asking for your shoe size? i like the attempt nonetheless, would just want more guarantee.

Its going to be a mess in the Bay Area.

One of the malls out here did a sign up about 2 weeks ago and signed up about 100-150 people.

Fast forward to this week and only 1-2 stores in the entire mall is getting the pack and 12-18 pairs at that.

Can I fill out for more than one store? I dont want to try two and get one voided

i'm pretty sure its only one entry per winner's circle account. so no you can't unless you have more than one WC account. and i don't think they really monitor the multiple entries. when i signed up for the yeezy raffle i created like 5 different emails and entered multiple times for the same location with the same name, DOB, and shoe size and i ended up winning a pair

So if you get picked for the lottery, you can go wait for your pack but you're not guarenteed the pack? Whats the point of the lottery then, it should just be if you get picked you can go pick it up at the store you requested

Yes I did.

OH & finishline is trollin hard....you still gotta camp & your pack aint guaranteed.... they are just trying to spike traffic IMO

Back
Top Bottom