Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
HAHAHAHAHAHA ... FinishLine (in-store) is going to a lottery system on "limited releases".... and they are starting with the GMP
(my bad, didn't realize this was posted on the previous page)

I just got the email. I don't think I'll have a chance though, I wasn't registered for the Winners Circle Program thing at the time

Ima try and get thru on FNL lotto. If I don't get that I will try online but I ain't camping. If I don't get em online then oh well ill just take it as a loss I'm not paying.reseller prices.

In my opinion trying to get them online at finish line will be hard because their server crashes too quickly. I tried using them on a past release of Jays and i entered all my info, clicked submit but it didn't go through. My card was charged four times, luckily it didn't go through. I've had success on footlocker every time I tried, I even got the 12's from my phone

Ima try and get thru on FNL lotto. If I don't get that I will try online but I ain't camping. If I don't get em online then oh well ill just take it as a loss I'm not paying.reseller prices.

My thoughts exactly. If I don't get em, I don't get em.

I've been looking at these since January. I love the colorway. People are already lined up in NYC? These are going to be hard as hell to get. I never get lucky online. Most likely I won't be getting them I guess .. I will try and hopefully the sneaker gods will finally look out for me.

heres some of the matching gear..the shorts are :smokin :smokin :smokin

Wow called my local FNL and they are not getting it / the nearest store thats getting it are FNL Roseville Ca. and some bay area FNL/ ONLY :smh: 12 packs each store/ Let the madness begin

With Finishline i always get to the end enter my credit card info and it always declines my card :smh: . Try a bunch of other cards and it always declines it :smh: . FNL only ever comes through for me on restocks. Dudes charged me like 10 times during the Cavs release :lol: :x

With Finishline i always get to the end enter my credit card info and it always declines my card :smh: . Try a bunch of other cards and it always declines it :smh: . FNL only ever comes through for me on restocks. Dudes charged me like 10 times during the Cavs release :lol: :x

Yeah FNL needs to figure out how to handle the amount of people accessing their site. My card was charged four times

I've always been against reselling til now.. I'm able to purchase a few packs right now. But truth is i hate them VERY MUCH. Should i cop anyway just because ?
Also not to seem like a douche but what might resellers prices be, if they can do it.. why not us :smokin :smokin

Look out for a fellow Nt'er! From Brooklyn too. All I want is one set to keep. :lol:

Appears to be all raffles down here in San Diego, and I actually dont mind...Pick up your ticket on Thursday, Find out if you won on Friday, Attempt to get it online on Saturday..Strike out and Repeat on next release :D...Hopefully out of 3 raffles and 2 online sites I can get one pack, but once again no biggie if I come up emptied handed

Ive BEEN a winners circle member and didnt get sn email... Wonder if im still gonna be eligible for the raffle..,

This Finishline crap is confusing me so much.. So if we're not apart of the Winner's Circle then we can't be apart of the raffle? I was gonna try to bring my brother and get an extra ticket to boost my chances.

Also, the overseas sites are a no go. They're charging 350 GBP which equals to around $500 
mean.gif
 Rather just try online or a raffle then pay that much.

Last edited:
Got some euro sites that will have these but im trying to see if theyll mark the value on the package lower than what it actually is so i dont get hit with a customs fee.

nah they wont do that.... they would be in a jam if something came up missing

So I've been getting numbers from my local shops and these are nowhere near the GR that some people were claiming them to be.

Local Spot that has been getting all GR retro releases is not getting them .... and before someone says they're lying they're not.. I have solid info.

NTSM and NTLA I have reports coming in at about 40 pairs per store. ( Sure doesn't sound like GR numbers to me.)

Still waiting back from my connect at HOH Bev Center to see how many they're gonna be receiving. ( I'm sure it will be the most out of all but won't matter because they are doing raffle).

........ and no I'm not hyping it up.. This is just sharing info. Something most of you looney tunes don't do.

yep ..... same info got a week or so ago & posted but members said i was lying trying to add hype...not a GR

Ive BEEN a winners circle member and didnt get sn email... Wonder if im still gonna be eligible for the raffle..,

+1

Seems like there more people coppin to flip, then wanting the pack to wear or collect
i kno :smh:

Ppl that haven't received emails... Maybe because when we initially signed up for it.. You declined to receive emails from FNL... Jus a thought

Last edited:
Ppl that haven't received emails... Maybe because when we initially signed up for it.. You declined to receive emails from FNL... Jus a thought

Yeah I didn't get an email but I'm definitely a winners circle member. I just updated my contact preferences so who knows. None of my local finishlines are getting the pack anyway, closest one is probably at least an hour away. NDC or bust!

Just read that HOH are releasing some retros that came out earlier in the year at select locations. Hopefully it makes it a little easier to cop this pack

Just read that HOH are releasing some retros that came out earlier in the year at select locations. Hopefully it makes it a little easier to cop this pack
Theres a reason why there was a restock other the obsiden 12 which sold pretty well

The " lottery" system is weak. I think retailers have seen the rising resell prices of this shoe and is now cutting out the common consumer that was ready to pay MSRP for the shoe in favor for backroom deals. Nobody is monitoring this "lottery" and it can and will be rigged come Saturday. I find it ironic that a shoe representing America and Freedom is being backed by a system of facism. Im just agged because there were true Air Jordan VI/VII fans like myself and others who really wanted this pack out of the love and appreciation for the shoes instead of trying to make a quick buck or holding on to the like misers. I just wonder what did the real Air Jordan fans do to Nike to make them pretend like we werent the ones that made these hot in the first place. Oh well i got 350 to sulk with. A pair of Hyperposites on Saturday will cheer me up.

Lol at lottery system...... What is the world coming to?!????? Why won't Nike just put then up on eBay themselves at cut the middle man?

Yea FNL sucks big time! Get charged 5 times & wait till later in the week to get refund worst place to cop online:smh:

Last edited:
WhyTF is my Foot Locker acting like this is a "secret pack" and wont give me any info!!!! UGH!!!
I feel you.  It seems like every shoe that Nike and JB have been releasing lately have been like this.   Another thing whats up with all the limited releases all of a sudden?   Is this their way of justifying the price hikes on every Nike sig by them saying the demand is high?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom