Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
just got word from my connect that he has me down for my second pack :smokin :smokin :smokin..thought i was gonna have to deal with these raffles but it feels good not having to worry about that

I'm all for raffles for "limited releases." I will never camp for a pair of sneakers 
mean.gif

How many people here have actually won a sneaker raffle??

none of these stores would even be doing  raffles if hypebeasts and resellers didnt over hype the shoe.  We  have people trying to line up a week or so before they release and then we have resellers online taxing for them weeks before they even come out.  smh 
mad.gif
  Just a week ago every place I know of was gonna release them like any other Jordan release and now their all doing raffles.  

I am a fan of the raffles that are free one time. I dont like stores charging money for them

wait are u in delaware? i might go there and enter a few if thats the case? and what HOH are u talking about? Cherry Hill?

Got a size 12 on lock I wear a 13 but mom and pop only had 12 for retail. These fit same as the Olympics?

My nephew sent me pics of line @ HOH 34st on Sunday. Called around a bit. All the FA and FTL at larger Malls are doing raffles. Smaller stores arent even getting them.

Looking forward to these i like the 6s not the 7s ill have them in a 10.5. shoes are already locked and loaded. best of luck to you guys. hopefully they stay at 350.00:D

i don't know if there's any truth to this but my connect says that he received an email saying that there might be a last minute price adjustment.. $370 or $375 instead of the $350 that they were suppose to retail at. he also sent me pictures of the matching shirts, socks, and shorts that i'll upload when i get back home from work.

someone a page or so back asked if they should trade their infrared pack for these. to each their own, but i have the infra pack and i would NOT trade mine for these.

as for me if my folks can come thru i'll have a pack for myself at least. otherwise i won't have these and if that happens i'm perfectly fine with that. only want the 7s anyway.

and that said, isn't it sad that after the original dmp there hasn't been a pack where both shoes were equally as desirable with arguably the only exception being the 11/12 pack? no one here can convince me this isn't intentional.

in essence, this pack is NOT a must-have for me. :tongue:

looks like the raffle statement is true only one ftl in my area is getting them these are gonna be real limited

if I remember correctly, same happened with the DMP...prices were around 5-6 maybe 7 pre release....come RD, prices jumped 8+ and leveled off around 1k...not saying that it will happen again,but the way the culture is now, and stores doing raffles/lotteries/etc.....who knows

Saturday should be interesting

good luck to all those who really want them, im no longer gonna be jordan brand laughing stock trying to obtain a pair of shoes, raffle to buy shoes lol and to those who accept this pack as a straight up trade for their dmp pack you would be a real clown to let it happen.

and that said, isn't it sad that after the original dmp there hasn't been a pack where both shoes were equally as desirable with arguably the only exception being the 11/12 pack? no one here can convince me this isn't intentional.
in essence, this pack is NOT a must-have for me. :tongue:

QFT.... it really is sad that each pack had one desirable shoe and one shoe that they slaughtered... :smh:

Back
Top Bottom