Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jobless bums trying to flip shoes to make money. Making all of us, hard workers, pay double for a sneaker. Someone should just fly around the country and dump mayo on these saucy fools!!! SAD IS RIGHT!!!!

i dont think all these clowns are resellers

some of these fools are either to cheap or cant afford to pay the mark up to avoid lining up

some of these jokers just love to line up and that makes it more money when your buying for a small store

yeah not all of the guys in line are resellers, but most of them are and the fact that you have ppl liniing up for close to two weeks in order to make $400 is a damn shame

all these people doing pre-orders on the internet are slowly changing their tune....guess bringing their famiilies to camput wont help them now :lol:

I paid 5 for mine, and dont regret it at all now...these raffles are BS,b/c you have to be PRESENT during the drawing...if you join a raffle at 10+ stores, and theyre all doing the raffle same time saturday morning,how do you expect to win at every location?

Btw, EU/UK WILL receive these...but MOST are NOT putting them up online since they did pre-orders locally....price will be around 300 GBP which is roughly $470 USD...factor in customs tax (about $40-60 per shoe) youre looking at $550+ minimum

Ill try my luck online come saturday morning

How exactly does a raffle work? When do you go to the store to pick up tickets for the raffle? Sorry, I'm new to raffles at sneaker releases 
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

I'm gonna be in Houston when these drop. 
yes, you go to the stores get a ticket..fill it out with your name and number. one ticket per store..sit at home and hope you get called and your size is still available to come pick up on the release date.
Oh so you don't have to be present at the time of the drawing, or do you?

Online or bust. Gonna start refreshing at 7:45 am. Not missing this at all, missed out on too many this year so far

all these people doing pre-orders on the internet are slowly changing their tune....guess bringing their famiilies to camput wont help them now :lol:
I paid 5 for mine, and dont regret it at all now...these raffles are BS,b/c you have to be PRESENT during the drawing...if you join a raffle at 10+ stores, and theyre all doing the raffle same time saturday morning,how do you expect to win at every location?
Btw, EU/UK WILL receive these...but MOST are NOT putting them up online since they did pre-orders locally....price will be around 300 GBP which is roughly $470 USD...factor in customs tax (about $40-60 per shoe) youre looking at $550+ minimum
Ill try my luck online come saturday morning

I'll take my chances.. worse situation I get hit with custom fees...call fedex/ups make up some bs get customs removed

YEP!!!

Last edited:
If these go for more than the DMP XI VI pack that's ridiculous!
mean.gif
honestly, dont be surprised if they do lol.. and therefore they would be considered more valuble than the DMP's
mean.gif
 and im sorry but the DMP's are much nicer than these.
just tried them in a mom & pop store...they fit TTS
$700/800 for the pack....$400 for one pair ahah...
yup prices will definately hike on sunday

And Im not sure if this part of the raffle is nationwide too but here in AZ ALL FTL are only doing raffles on Thursday! So if you go in today or wednesday they wont give you a ticket!

Looks to be nationwide, Called most FTL's around my area and those stores will be doing a raffle as well.

going to "pre-order" from a local chain right now for $400 hopefully the story doesnt change before/when i get there like the last shop did.......

If i buy the pack in my sz8, does anyone think i will be able to get rid of the 7's online?  I just want the 6's.. but i know my sz is small and not common

If i buy the pack in my sz8, does anyone think i will be able to get rid of the 7's online?  I just want the 6's.. but i know my sz is small and not common

Believe me you'll have no problem getting rid of either of the two.

Just got this email from FNL!!! BIG NEWS IN SNEAKER WORLD!!!
Didn't get this email. Hopefully I get it so I know I'll be getting instructions on Wednesday. I'm tired of the lining up, I'd rather leave it to chance

Back
Top Bottom