Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

ahahahh first time seeing a reseller buying all the pairs in my area of the jordan 1 og my goodness has it come this.
Good luck to this clown... stores let him buy up all their pairs because there wasn't much hype for these.  Also, they sold out fast not because of the hype...but because they did not produce and distribute many pairs.  I think this was an early teaser for JB to see how many shoes they can throw at us this year....get your pockets ready.... almost a positive 3-4 releases a month, 600-700 a month average yielding a possible 7200-8400 and this is just JB alone....

for those who copped, how is the quality ? be honest 
laugh.gif
I think they are pretty good, B+ quality

Man, woke up at 8:12 and missed out on FNL and NDC. I didn't expect these to go so quick. The run seemed to be similar to the initial 9 releases (Motorboat, Crawfish, Fontay, etc).

You could still buy the Thunders, XI, Kilroys, Military 4s, etc at 8:30 am.

Anyways, I thought I struck out but went to the mall anyway and was able to get two pairs. I'm not going to mess around, going to go early for the XIIIs.

These also fit TTS. And the boxes are nice.

Sucks they're rereleasing it again with the Nike Air logo.

was able to grab my size in both the Chicago 1's and the Knicks OG 1's..

completely disappointed with the Chicago 1's due to the fact that the entire tongue is LEATHER instead of NYLON like c'mon.. It was bad enough they threw the jumpman logo instead of Nike Air on em, but the material of the tongue just feels horrendous. Shoe feels so far off from what the OG Jordan 1 is supposed to feel like. Compared to my Banned 1's the difference is night & day. I'm usually one to be satisfied with the quality of most Jordan releases these days unlike some of you, but the Bulls 1 truly feels rigid & stiff, especially the tongue, which makes it pretty uncomfortable. JB let me down with this one. All in all, the shoe is definitely still good looking, as well as classic, but a huge disappointment.

the Knicks 1's have a much more OG authentic feel, leather is better than the Chicago 1's, and the Nike Air OG nylon tongue kills it. never been a blue/orange type guy but I wasn't going to pass on them for retail.. with the special edition box/insoles I'm sure the shoe collectors are going to love these.

hope this helps any of you on the fence about copping

Good luck to this clown... stores let him buy up all their pairs because there wasn't much hype for these.  Also, they sold out fast not because of the hype...but because they did not produce and distribute many pairs.  I think this was an early teaser for JB to see how many shoes they can throw at us this year....get your pockets ready.... almost a positive 3-4 releases a month, 600-700 a month average yielding a possible 7200-8400 and this is just JB alone....

Have you checked ebay prices :rofl:
Good thing i probably wont see him next week for the 13s because he will still be trying to sell all his pairs :rofl:

Surprised how easy NDC was for me.

I was hoping it would be difficult so I wouldn't be able to cop. :lol:

I feel this way with sneakers that I don't absolutely want and can pass if I can't get them. I always end up getting through with those releases but, the ones I absolutely want? Never that easy. :smh:

Yeah I really didn't even need these :nthat:

bzc5j.jpg

autnaa.jpg

for those who copped, how is the quality ? be honest :lol:

My Vegas 1s **** on them. The feel like cardboard when you put them on. IDK. I'm really disappointed. I spend 60 bucks do to a christmas 50 dollar gift card but I still feel a bit cheated. I'm really thinking about returning these. Its a dope looking shoe but still.

My Vegas 1s **** on them. The feel like cardboard when you put them on. IDK. I'm really disappointed. I spend 60 bucks do to a christmas 50 dollar gift card but I still feel a bit cheated. I'm really thinking about returning these. Its a dope looking shoe but still.

JB trollin' hard with these Chicago 1's. Pretty soon they will just paint plastic milk containers red, white, and black and release them.

i woke up at 11 and forgot these released today. called the mall in savannah, the girl was like "umm, we only sold about 3 pairs. i'll even hold them for you."

pretty sure she didn't care if i bought 1 or 15.

Last edited:
compared to the vegas 1 , hows quality , last 1's that i bought and i love those . 

I thought it was well established that these were extremely limited. Both colorways were HoH only and the Eastbay rep said they had less pairs than any of the Kilroy pack.

HOH exclusive, you say huh?

False. I can upload pics of my receipts...none of which were from a HoH.

And it was well established that these were a GR...which they were. Shout to the Eastbay rep and all, but their stock quantity isn't an indication of the total production run...there were definitely more of these (bulls and knicks) than there were of the Killroy pack (excluding the Johnny Killroys).

was able to cop these and the knicks on the humble. didnt think i would get either.

these damn shoes stank...

I just so happened to be awake this morning and could've bought them but decided not to do it. All these quality complaints, and I'm not the type to cop and stock; I wanna WEAR my J's so if they don't wear right I can't do it. I got some other OG purchases I got coming to make me feel better in the meanwhile lol. Managed to scoop up some 2000 V's in outstanding condition, so good luck to those who copped or still looking.

Thought I would share....

Back
Top Bottom