Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

Another EASY COP *aslongasyouputinalittleeffort for me. Second in line at my local FTL, wait was

Does anybody want these????

If so, anyone want/willing to scoop me a pair "chicago" cw for retail and shipping to NY? Thanks fam............we all know this aint happening

No luck online. Called local footlocker and finishline, both stores didn't even get them. Went to Hibbett and copped.

Struck out everywhere online, just about to cop locally at niketown toronto for $165 (cad=usd pretty much) SMH

Last edited:
HoH Scottsdale FTW. A few hours wait, but it's a covered waiting area and we don't have Rain. Middle finger to that wack patent leather pair.

dammit! struck out! will hope a restock will happen? :smh:

might try my local HOH

Last edited:
Talk about limited release :smh: ..

My local mall had 58 pairs between Champs (30), Foot Action (20), and FNL ( 8 ) .. Footlocker didnt even get them.

Glad I was able to pick up the last size 11 in the Chicago 1's.

Even if they do re-release they will be just as limited and the same quality. You dudes can keep selling yourself that dream about JB releasing these the "correct" way.

Last edited:
still waiting on an ndc confirmation email although I did get charged...was contemplating picking up another pair but 1's are uncomfortable as it is and I doubt these will be daily beaters for me...lol.

I just got mine.... Let me tell y'all that nobody was at champs or foot locker where I was at, I was literally the first one there which is surprising to me. I am very happy with the pair and its my birthday weekend so it's a plus. I really hope nobody sleep on these kicks especially to those that never copped a retro 1,These shoes really meant something to me with the history... Bred 13's here we go

Nice shoe, but not too much of a fan of high tops

Isn't there a mid top version of this releasing sometime this year?

Damn shame if they gonna be stupid limited at least step up the quality on the shoe. C'mon JB.

Back
Top Bottom