Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

bought a second pair at champs in my size 10..gave the 10.5 to my brother..

10.5 fit a bit big but 10 fit a bit snug..went with the 10..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jballer20  

Hey could you tell me if they true to size or do they fit big

Last edited:
HoH Scottsdale fell lucky to get my 13 since I was third in line and the first 2 guys were also a 13.  
happy.gif

I struck out on the Knicks but managed 2 pairs of the Chicagos. I'm satisfied. These were my first Nikes in 1985.

The bulls sell out because its an og colorway, and the knicks sell out because of nike air.
Limited releases with cheap materials? Hoping the royals are a step up from these.

:smh:

Stay scheming JB.

That toebox on those chi's up there is looking rough. Those are looking like some stretch marks. :nerd:

The mall I went to all did the ticket system and didn't know. Me and my friend was like wtf? We thought these were going to fly under the radar. Footlocker and Footaction didn't let me cop. Went to Champs Sports. They also did the ticket system but dude still let me cop my size 
smokin.gif
. Feel bad for the person who has the Sz. 8.5 ticket and goes to pick it up and finds out they sold it already lol

copped at a local shop. dude said i could buy as many as i wanted. i was good with 1 pair lol.

Westland,MI champs had 20 pairs left ...i grabbed a extra size 11 for the hell of it.

Half Hearted attempt to pick them up today. Wanted a pair, but like most, want the OG in this colorway. Went to my local footaction, only to find out they shut down lol... wow.. no wonder they wouldnt answer their phone yesterday.

ahahahh first time seeing a reseller buying all the pairs in my area of the jordan 1 og my goodness has it come this.

I dont care about the "correct" way honestly. This is THE shoe for me.
A grail. Quality is definitely sub par but I need them no matter what.
Will use them as beaters anyway.

Also, I only buy 1s, 11s and 3s...

Scooped a pair off easily NDC.  If your trying to copp multiples for resell, these are a definate fail.  JB did the same thing last year when they dropped the chicago 10's..at the first of the year, resellers bought up so many building off the Concord hype almost 75% of the pairs bought were for re-sale.....honestly though everyone is holding out for the Bred 13's and Fire red 5's though...

Back
Top Bottom