Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

This was from SC last week. Take it for what it's worth - 

Another classic on the way from the Jordan Brand is the original Chicago Bulls-inspired Air Jordan I with a few slight changes for the new generation.

The iconic Air Jordan 1 Hi Retro makes its return with a traditional full leather build, and replaces classic Nike branding for Jumpman logos on the tongue and heel. A Chicago Bulls-inspired color scheme takes over the entire upper, working together with a classic Air Jordan I rubber sole in white/varsity red below.

The White/Black-Varsity Red Air Jordan 1 Hi Retro is set to hit select Jordan Brand accounts nationwide on December 31st.

Why would JB release something on a Monday? Don't care if it's "New Year's Eve Day"... it's a Monday.

The 12/31 date has to be a "placeholder" (as was suggested earlier)... or just hype.

Still highly skeptical these drop on 12/31. Monday release, holiday or not, and the fact that some stores would probably already have them in stock (which no one has reported) makes me think it's just a placeholder meaning it will drop within the month following 12/31. I'd guess these drop on 1/12.

Still highly skeptical these drop on 12/31. Monday release, holiday or not, and the fact that some stores would probably already have them in stock (which no one has reported) makes me think it's just a placeholder meaning it will drop within the month following 12/31. I'd guess these drop on 1/12.

Nike is dropping some Lebrons & KD V's that day. I found it inordinate too, but the fact that Nike is dropping shoes left to right, I'm not surprised or skeptical of a Monday release.

Asked the Nikestore twitter for info on these and they said they have nothing as of right now. If these don't drop before January, I'm passing and doubling up on black/royals instead.

I guarentee these will sit on shelves where I live, I'm copping for sure.

Last edited:
I'm new to the boards, so let me say what's up first and foremost.  Secondly, just wanted to chime in on the release date for the Jordan 1.  I get my shoes from a small sneaker boutique in Chicago and he almost always without fail ships my kicks out anywhere from 7 to 10 days before their public release.  For instance, my Bred XI's shipped out Monday and I should be getting them today or tomorrow.  I just received an email from him saying that the Jordan 1's I picked up will ship Dec 21st.  So it does look like the 31st is pretty accurate. 

Whatever the price (within reason), and whatever date, I'm still getting one pair of these forsure!

Back
Top Bottom