Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

I could forgive JB for dropping the ball with the Nike Air fiasco for $110 for these. :lol:

True. The 94/95 pair cushion around the ankle doesn't get stiff after awhile, but they are hella uncomfortable IMO. I'll practice on a pair of my old 1's. Worst case scenario I'll just paint the Jumpman read with angelus paint to be less detectable.

DEFINITELY a good investment. I had both colorways of the 1994 retros and I like the fact the leather doesnt turn rock hard like on the OGs. Also the ankle cushioning is much better than the OGs. I kept my Chicagos but sold my Breds due to me having Banned 1s (which had way better ankle padding and comfort than the 1994s)

I could forgive JB for dropping the ball with the Nike Air fiasco for $110 for these. :lol:

True that. They're only 110 is a easy cop. $140, then they'd be pushing the envelope.

True. The 94/95 pair cushion around the ankle doesn't get stiff after awhile, but they are hella uncomfortable IMO. I'll practice on a pair of my old 1's. Worst case scenario I'll just paint the Jumpman read with angelus paint to be less detectable.

DEFINITELY a good investment. I had both colorways of the 1994 retros and I like the fact the leather doesnt turn rock hard like on the OGs. Also the ankle cushioning is much better than the OGs. I kept my Chicagos but sold my Breds due to me having Banned 1s (which had way better ankle padding and comfort than the 1994s)

94's are def nice. I like their mold much better then the 85's. That thick ankle lining :pimp:

Last edited:
I am questioning that release date because no one has early release pairs of these yet except marquee and as usual all they have is little sizes. I have checked a dozen sites that normally have early stuff and no one has these. There's V's and 13's out there already but none of the I's. anyone seen them anywhere yet?

I could forgive JB for dropping the ball with the Nike Air fiasco for $110 for these.
laugh.gif
THIS!

Damn 
mean.gif
, MN took David Choi's pics and didn't give him any love. Tag your pics fellas....

ditto sunshine, i hate the jumpman on the heel. stuipid to have a jiant nike swoosh and then the heel have the jumpman

Now $140.00 retail price for Air Jordan 1's has become absurd. Especially when the 2001 retros were $80.00. That is a $60.00 price increase from the retros, but the originals were cheaper. The $140 price tag is double the originals. I will still cop a pair to go with my 1994's.

Last edited:
Banneds were $125 when they dropped last year. So $15 increase for a shoe with inferior quality?

Nah, i'm good

Back
Top Bottom