Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

Just got mine in hands....enjoy~~~

sorry not givivg u some details on these retro compare to the last 2001 9 holes release. but here u go...

1. Thicker Tongue (leather n padded), the laces this time when u lace it it wont go through the back of the tongue~ go inside the tongue from one side to the other (improved).
2. Less padding at the heel+ankle wrap around. Which is much thicker on 2001 9 holes.

sorry not givivg u some details on these retro compare to the last 2001 9 holes release. but here u go...

1. Thicker Tongue (leather n padded), the laces this time when u lace it it wont go through the back of the tongue~ go inside the tongue from one side to the other (improved).
2. Less padding at the heel+ankle wrap around. Which is much thicker on 2001 9 holes.

How is the leather? Soft of stiff.

Last edited:
This may sound going too far but if I end up buying I'm looking into a way to un-stitch the Jumpman on the back of these. :lol: I know there's members here who have un-stitched the 23 on the side of the Vs so anything is possible.

This may sound going too far but if I end up buying I'm looking into a way to un-stitch the Jumpman on the back of these. :lol: I know there's members here who have un-stitched the 23 on the side of the Vs so anything is possible.

Same here. And idk if there's smalls holes left over from a distance they'll look clean. There's a tool to use for unstitching.

Last edited:

Same here. And idk if there's smalls holes left over from a distance they'll look clean. There's a tool to use for unstitching.

I think you can use a seam ripper

Last edited:

i'm almost positive taking out the jumpman stitching on the heel will leave a shadow too obvious to make it worth it

and i don't think the texture could be sanded down smooth either

would enjoy being proven wrong though

I think you can use a seam ripper

I think your best bet is to unstitch the sole. Then unstitch the whole back panel. Replace with a solid piece, and then add an NA tag on the tounge. Voilà, a 94!

^
probably would have to go that far...would take a long time...opportunity cost

if i was looking for a pair of one's in this colorway,
i'd fork over a few hundred more for a nds pair of '95 retros

their soles don't crack or crumble & the ankle leather doesn't seem to dry up like on the originals
(if you didn't, now you know)

a really good investment collection wise

just saying

years ago i was kinda anticipating nike/jb coming back with the quality & nike air retros
& this colorway of this model would pave the way...too bad, not copping these & who know yet on
releasing a subsequent pair on the okie doke with da nike air...no one yet

^
probably would have to go that far...would take a long time...opportunity cost

if i was looking for a pair of one's in this colorway,
i'd fork over a few hundred more for a nds pair of '95 retros

their soles don't crack or crumble & the ankle leather doesn't seem to dry up like on the originals
(if you didn't, now you know)

a really good investment collection wise

just saying

years ago i was kinda anticipating nike/jb coming back with the quality & nike air retros
& this colorway of this model would pave the way...too bad, not copping these & who know yet on
releasing a subsequent pair on the okie doke with da nike air...no one yet

True. The 94/95 pair cushion around the ankle doesn't get stiff after awhile, but they are hella uncomfortable IMO. I'll practice on a pair of my old 1's. Worst case scenario I'll just paint the Jumpman read with angelus paint to be less detectable.

True. The 94/95 pair cushion around the ankle doesn't get stiff after awhile, but they are hella uncomfortable IMO. I'll practice on a pair of my old 1's. Worst case scenario I'll just paint the Jumpman read with angelus paint to be less detectable.

ha...you know...when I first got my '94 white/black/red I's I thought they cushion was going to be crazy nice. I wouldn't say they're REALLY uncomfortable but they were definitely not as good as I thought they'd be. Quality and construction on the other was fantastic.

ha...you know...when I first got my '94 white/black/red I's I thought they cushion was going to be crazy nice. I wouldn't say they're REALLY uncomfortable but they were definitely not as good as I thought they'd be. Quality and construction on the other was fantastic.

Quality was def on point. The best AJ1 mold. Perfect balance. Not as bulky as the 85, nd not as flat as the 01. The ankle and toe box is a thing of beauty.

thank god. been waitin forever. these and the black toes are the only two 1s I like.

read that these drop end of the month?

that's fast, any one can confirm?

Also, what are the style numbers for these?

Been googling around and found these dates and numbers

Whats the difference between these two? 

12/31/2012 Air Jordan I Retro High
332550-163 White/Varsity Red-Black
$110.00 

12/31/2012 Air Jordan I Retro High '97
555071-601 Varsity Red/Black-Varsity Red
$130.00

Last edited:
I'm still torn about these. These might be my favorite colorway of the Is, but definitely felt like the Banned Is spoiled my expectations for this release in terms of the quality and having Nike Air. Still may cop, but that Jumpman on the heel is just :x I don't know why they did the Royals and Black Toes right but not these

Back
Top Bottom