Official Air Jordan IV white/varsity red RELEASE THREAD 8/4/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be buying the white/varsity red IV's?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
With all these complaints about the quality even being worst on these, thinking about just passing and not picking up my RSVP at NTSF. I might as well just sit on my 2006 mars. Mars face and all

These are sitting on the shelves here in Canada, all stores still have em Quality wise, it wasn't the greatest. Hopefully the Bred IVs are going to be better and not pre creased lol

Makes me feel good that I can sleep in till around 12. Hop on Eastbay and that they still have my size 14 left. Today was a good day. Now for a run to the outlets for some possible hidden gem's.

Same here. I'm sure the GMP and Fireberry collection hype had something to do with this happening. Way too E-Z! :nthat:

These are sitting on the shelves here in Canada, all stores still have em Quality wise, it wasn't the greatest. Hopefully the Bred IVs are going to be better and not pre creased lol

If the black/red iv's match the quality of the cavs, I will be happy

Mine had a couple glue spots, but that's par for the course with JB releases... I just expect it these days. Like i said earlier though, i think this IV is the worst quality this year. Won't stop me from beating it though.
I don't see these lasting more than a few wears. I got scratches/dents on the midsole, precreased, looks like it was flattened to side, AND it had stains. I rubbed the stains off and the leather got a very minor "scratch"

These are much much worse than any release this year

off topic but id figure id ask  ok for those that order on the uk sites do you have to call your bank every time you try and order  cause i went that route for the oly 7's but it kept denying my card and i was told from people on here that you have to call your bank and let them know was just curious do you have to call your bank every single time you try an order from them uk sites  ?

Last edited:
^very surprised indeed. Footlocker/Eastbay still have most sizes available. Referred them to my brothers, both were able to checkout and purchase via Eastbay (Size 9.5/10.5)

^very surprised indeed. Footlocker/Eastbay still have most sizes available. Referred them to my brothers, both were able to checkout and purchase via Eastbay (Size 9.5/10.5)

Not really surprised. Kinda had a feeling it would have a military type feel to this release. Guess they're either making way more for availability, 2 they are releasing too many shoes back to back people are broke or saving for the next, 3 some are sitting on the older retro'd versions

And a lot of you guys were saying the Fireberries wouldnt make this easier to cop when I argued earlier. You jordanheads kill me. Assuming that sneakerheads stay exclusive to jordans :smh:

The quality on these are so low I might return the IVs for the first time for the Lebrons. I just hate LJ so much I am not sure I can bring myself to do it. If those shoes were endorsed by any other player in the NBA fo sho

i threw a pair in my cart on eastbay @ 8am and checked out around 11...

I was not waiting or anything. Just went back and checked it out and they were still there so pushed "check out"

thanks ray for my new shoes, since you personally box every pair that is sold, right???

Ok, when's the last time Eastbay got online at 1pm to move Jordan inventory on release date? I'm not mad tho I gotta say this makes me feel better about being able to checkout my cart an hour after Eastbay tweeted my size was sold out. 

Ok, when's the last time Eastbay got online at 1pm to move Jordan inventory on release date? I'm not mad tho I gotta say this makes me feel better about being able to checkout my cart an hour after Eastbay tweeted my size was sold out. 
im not sure I understand the question but Military IVs

Crazy, Eastbay still has most sizes in stock right now. I had to wake up at 5am Pacific to order them. I have friends right now easily ordering them. These seem to be an easy cop like the Military Blues were. Still heated that Eastbay charges me tax and shipping now. Miss the days they didn't, which was only a few months ago.

To those trying to cop for RETAIL, I urge you to CALL Eastbay.
They still have pairs available & their phone lines are free. I got through TWICE in the last half an hour
We still have most of the sizes available as of this post, but due to all the traffic, no one is able to add them to their cart at this time. I recommend calling in at 1.800.826.2205 with the product # 08497110 if you would like to order them now.

EastbayRep - Ray
Eastbay Ray - will you guys double box??? You better be.....

To anyone in the south DFW area, Foot Locker at the Parks Mall in Arlington still has a lot of these left.  I walked in today about an hour ago just to see if they had any left, and there were a bunch of people trying them on.  An employee told me they had a lot of stock even after the lines in the morning, although I didn't ask for specific sizes.

Real easy cop.. Went to my local HoH Southcenter at 830 am after a 7am release and was able to cop my 9.5 for $140 with military discount... After I copped I went to the whip to check them out... WTF both shoes were pre creased like others mentioned and the sides were pushed in like no other.. Luckily I rushed back in there and they had more 9.5s and brought out 3 more pairs for me to choose from in my size and i was able to get a fresh pair no creases whatsoever...I'm jus lucky they had more my n my size or else I would have returned them wit no regrets... On to the GMP in two weeks!!! Congrats to all that copped...

surprised, they still available online. i dont really want these tho but u kno im goin back n forth in my head!

ill wait till they lower the price. made as **** cause i paid 125 for the mars 4s and these are 160 plus shipping, chill.

Back
Top Bottom