Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im mad at orlando right now
laugh.gif

You said it about Orlando getting the VIP treatment, I remember when the game was in New Orleans the NBA basically hired an entire section of the French Quarter and cordoned it off for their use only and that was about it, no special releases no malls getting all kind of restocks.

Originally Posted by mints

You said it about Orlando getting the VIP treatment, I remember when the game was in New Orleans the NBA basically hired an entire section of the French Quarter and cordoned it off for their use only and that was about it, no special releases no malls getting all kind of restocks.
Similar experience when I went to the Final Four last year...shoe stores brought in extra employees from other stores and shoes that were 'sold out' we suddenly in stock...

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by dkeso611

I like the leather on the WCIII's but i dont think it would fit the WCIV's, or would it?
nerd.gif

What, the tumbled/full grain leather or the softness?
Cause if its the latter, than it WOULD fit them.

If its in terms of softness, I see where ur coming from. 

Originally Posted by glove72

Similar experience when I went to the Final Four last year...shoe stores brought in extra employees from other stores and shoes that were 'sold out' we suddenly in stock...

I hope that holds true for this year. We've got the final four at the end of the month, need to talk to the managers at a few shops and see what's going on then.

Lol @ the bitterness, we never get anything out here in Orlando, it's only right we're being spoiled right now, I did the disconnects for the Allstar Lighting at the Amway Arena so it's only right I get a pair of them Galaxy Foams lol, I can see myself missing out on them though.

I hope that holds true for this year. We've got the final four at the end of the month, need to talk to the managers at a few shops and see what's going on then.
what city?  Final 4 is fun as hell...college players in town were cool when my son would ask them for autographs and stuff...and when the first 2 games are over, the alumni try to leave town and sell their championship tickets cheap as hell.  We ended up sitting 2nd row courtside for the UConn-Butler game....sorry got off topic...

My pair just came in. I should have went a half size down. They fit like the 3s. One pair down. Two more to go.

Anybody in Orlando feel like being a life saver? Hero? Friendly neighborhood look out with a size 9.5 or 10 lol.. Been striking out on these since release date..would definitely try and look out in the future.. this release even more so then the Concords got me back on my grind.. found all new spots in my area.. to late for the 4's but gonna use them coming up

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Originally Posted by rojanjon

I gotta say, although these are a serious grail, the WCIII >>> WCIV

I put white/cement iv's in their own class because it's the only Jordan where the cement is actually made to resemble just that. IMO none of the iii's should carry the cement monicker, they don't hold to true to the name.

Correct me if im wrong, I think the reason why the 3's was called white cement because its the first jordan shoes that carries the cement color. they carry it on to the 4's. but i do agree that the wc 4's has more cement color than the 3's.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by airsully

post count don't mean %**@

WAKE UP
Says the guy with 84 posts.

how is it a good gauge to use ? some that don't know %#@* write a lot and others that choose not to post might have much knowledge

Originally Posted by sunshineblotters

i didnt get mine today. +$*$ USPS! I hope they die without a bailout. And I hope the sender sent it in a fashion so the shoebox doesn't get messed up. Cuz usps is a piece of !$@!. And I bet they won't deliver it tommorow either. USELESS %!+!%+# COMPANY/GOVERNMENT BODY!

All of this because you now have to wait an extra day for a pair of sneakers, most people had for almost a week
indifferent.gif

what city?  Final 4 is fun as hell...college players in town were cool when my son would ask them for autographs and stuff...and when the first 2 games are over, the alumni sell try to leave town and sell their championship tickets cheap as hell.  We ended up sitting 2nd row courtside for the UConn-Butler game....sorry got off topic...
New Orleans is getting the Final Four this year, first time in I can't remember how long.

I am still in need of my first pair....anyone in Orlando feeling like spreading some love with the hookup...please get at me!
-sf77

I went to Tx for ASW a few years back and I remember nothing special going on cept for the wack All Star AF1.

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by The7onius

Heading to house of hoops right now!

Good luck, I hope you find your size! hopefully everyone is there for the galaxys...

Heading to footaction now for 4 pairs for friends if I can get 1 more i will hook up an NTer.

Looks like most pairs that were sold are now on eBay. What a shame. Patiently waiting for reselling to play out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom