Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by dts939

so your saying that NDC hasnt restocked cause they just sent their stock to orlando instead? if so, that sucks

I believe so...thats why everything is so limited.  The cancelled foams
the flight one selling out in 2 min

the lines out there are crazy already so...

I wonder if the 4's are all gone at Arden... I'm about 20 minutes away, debating on making the drive out there.

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Still have not gotten on my hands on 1 pair for a reasonable price...

..all these got damn times I looked out for NTers and my fair share of volunteering on here - can someone point me in the right direction?

yo you figure out a way to curb them resellers here?

I approached Method Man with a plan, unfortunately he didn't agree with it. It would intefere with the amount of traffic that comes through NT, so it wouldn't benefit the community in whole.

socluis90, check your PM bro - thanks.

that actually would make sense because there will be tons of people down there for this weekend only... put most of the all star shoes where the all stars will be & make sure to have the most recent released jordan stocked too...good plan imo guarantee's everything sells out(was gonna happen anyway)& im sure there will be a lot of glowing in the dark throughout the weekend.... & you also have to factor in celebs/stars etc.. if a reg jor like me is buying 3+ pairs for himself imagine celebs/athletes etc might be buying up cases for themselves

..all these got damn times I looked out for NTers and my fair share of volunteering on here - can someone point me in the right direction?

brah, ive been here for god knows how long, helped out tons and i mean TONS of people on my own time just for the sake of helping people and even posted many deals. Just because your nice these days it means nothing to no one.

$$$$$ talks sadly. no one is gonna want to help you out when they can make more money easily elsewhere. Even with the sites, posting stupid and impossible to solve riddles, being online that night and knowing it quickly could have saved a lot of people the hassle and extra money being spent on resellers.

Arden Fair's Footaction is sold out. Not sure if other stores in that area got a restock.

My White Cement 3's now have some SERIOUS competition!

14scsc6.png

Nice picture up there. Like the 4's, but I'm a bit bummed they used that fake leather. Actually the Anniversary 4's had muuuuch better leather.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

My White Cement 3's now have some SERIOUS competition!

14scsc6.png

nice pic fam.......looks like you have nice dry weather ...WEAR THEM...just not together
laugh.gif

If they would stop banning me, you would have seen what I had, hah...

Happy to say I just picked up my pair off craigslist for $220.

so damn pretty these are i just had to have
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Trav T

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

^nice the $160 is worth it on these vs wc3
IIIs have better leather, though.

nike retroes the 3 in many colorways like 5x in 11 yrs just to get it right, then they release the retros of the j4 white cement 1x after 12 yrs and the leather is regular, III leather is better damn
grin.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

This Release Got Cats Around The Country Actin' FOUL
roll.gif

That Being Said, I Was Fortunate Enough To Have A Homie Hold Me Down On My Pair..... Went Out Early This Morn To Try For #2 But The Local Spot I Was At Sold Out Of Popular Sizes By The 8th Person In Line
indifferent.gif

In Comparison To Past Releases, These New IV's MOS DEF Run A Tad Bit Big IMO..... Ended Up Settling On A 9.5 To Compensate For The Sizing Difference From These And My Size 10 '99s. As Mentioned By Some, The Leather On These Definitely Has More Of A "Plastic" Feel To It, And The Shoe Does Wear Stiff! Hoping That These Will Break In Over Time With A Few Wears. Lastly, Did Anyone Else Notice The Factory Lace Job On These? At First I Thought I Had Purchased A Pair That Someone Had Already Tried On Because The Shoes Were Tied In Normal Lacing Fashion From The Factory Itself It Seems
nerd.gif

All In All, Pleased With The Turn Out On These And To Have A Crisp Pair Of Cements On Hand Again
pimp.gif

Some Comparison Shots Of '89's --->'99's ---> 2012's...... ENJOY!
For some reason, I'm thinking the 2012 IV's gray will lighten up over the years and look more the OG and retro.

Originally Posted by srvballer

Happy to say I just picked up my pair off craigslist for $220.

so damn pretty these are i just had to have
pimp.gif

Wow man that's a steal!
& thanks CC.

I will wear only 1.

Probably the 3's because I'm starting to like the 4's more and too afraid to get these scuffed.

laugh.gif

Its tough though.

theres some people just like to join nt to watch others talk and not join in

Originally Posted by jeff3424

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by Zyzz

this will not end well for you
tired.gif

your tracking should have a weight listed

says 9.1 lbs. Package contained 1 pair of sz 13 IVs and 1 pair of socks (doubt that adds up to 9.1 lbs)......should I be suspicious of the UPS man? lol
it's weird though the package has 2 different packing slips, one of them says QTY shipped 2 and the other says QTY shipped 0. I've never seen that before

Something is definitely up my 2 size 9s were 7.50 lbs

Was the box taped using tape with blue writing/lines on it
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by jeff3424

Originally Posted by ColdCity

your tracking should have a weight listed

says 9.1 lbs. Package contained 1 pair of sz 13 IVs and 1 pair of socks (doubt that adds up to 9.1 lbs)......should I be suspicious of the UPS man? lol
it's weird though the package has 2 different packing slips, one of them says QTY shipped 2 and the other says QTY shipped 0. I've never seen that before

Something is definitely up my 2 size 9s were 7.50 lbs

Was the box taped using tape with blue writing/lines on it
nerd.gif

My 2 pairs from NDC also said 7.60 lbs and I got them yesterday. All good here.

i didnt get mine today. +!+% USPS! I hope they die without a bailout. And I hope the sender sent it in a fashion so the shoebox doesn't get messed up. Cuz usps is a piece of @!##. And I bet they won't deliver it tommorow either. USELESS $%%##*+ COMPANY/GOVERNMENT BODY!

Originally Posted by sunshineblotters

i didnt get mine today. +!+% USPS! I hope they die without a bailout. And I hope the sender sent it in a fashion so the shoebox doesn't get messed up. Cuz usps is a piece of @!##. And I bet they won't deliver it tommorow either. USELESS $%%##*+ COMPANY/GOVERNMENT BODY!

Damn bro that sucks.
What does the shipping say on USPS tracking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom