Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok didn't get my size in the 4's but they have 8 to 15 in HOH and 7.5 to 15 in Footaction. Galaxy's will he released tomorrow night at 12am, so I'll be back there tomorrow. For all the people that messaged me, I was on the motorcycle so I couldn't pick up sizes, tomorrows another day though. They had so much of all sizes besides my 7 men's, people was walking out with 5 bags.

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by jeff3424

Originally Posted by ColdCity

your tracking should have a weight listed

says 9.1 lbs. Package contained 1 pair of sz 13 IVs and 1 pair of socks (doubt that adds up to 9.1 lbs)......should I be suspicious of the UPS man? lol
it's weird though the package has 2 different packing slips, one of them says QTY shipped 2 and the other says QTY shipped 0. I've never seen that before

Something is definitely up my 2 size 9s were 7.50 lbs

Was the box taped using tape with blue writing/lines on it
nerd.gif
My two sz 15's came in today, weighing just under 10 lbs.  Just holding these in my hand compared to the Military IV there's a big weight difference.  Even holding the BC III's in their box in one hand on the Cement IVs in-box in the other there's a big weight difference.
The shoe itself feels so much heavier and sturdier (in a good way obv) compared to my Military IVs from 06.   The pleather on these isn't half bad and they're comfy, a gigantic improvement from the Mars/Military from six years ago.  Which is kind of bad news because now I feel like I need to replace my '06 Militaries.
laugh.gif
:  I like the roomy toebox, this is the first retro in a while that hasn't pinched my pinky toe on the first wear.  Needless to say, overall I'm very pleased.

Originally Posted by The7onius

Ok didn't get my size in the 4's but they have 8 to 15 in HOH and 7.5 to 15 in Footaction. Galaxy's will he released tomorrow night at 12am, so I'll be back there tomorrow. For all the people that messaged me, I was on the motorcycle so I couldn't pick up sizes, tomorrows another day though. They had so much of all sizes besides my 7 men's, people was walking out with 5 bags.

5 bags..... Smh. Thats just wrong. And people out here trying to figure where to cop for cheap because of these damn resellers.

usps is super useless mailed foams out on 1/28/12 to canada and they are still undelivered... usps priority intl

Originally Posted by The7onius

check inbox.

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Like many others, still on the hunt for a size 9. Any heroes down in Orlando?
smile.gif

I'm on the same boat and for the same size
frown.gif

orlando is crazy right now.  stop by house of hoops say whats up to Paul Pierce and pick up som flight ones and dunks and then stroll over to footaction high five cp3 and cop some ivs.  get down here if you can.  they are doing crazy releases all weekend.  rumors of concords are lurking as well.

Im about to hit up some of my clients that are promoters who doing parties all weekend in Orlando....

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by sunshineblotters

i didnt get mine today. +!+% USPS! I hope they die without a bailout. And I hope the sender sent it in a fashion so the shoebox doesn't get messed up. Cuz usps is a piece of @!##. And I bet they won't deliver it tommorow either. USELESS $%%##*+ COMPANY/GOVERNMENT BODY!

Damn bro that sucks.
What does the shipping say on USPS tracking?
ay2hqt.jpg

Not that it matters because I'm sure their info isnt ever accurate (why does it STILL say the expected delivery is today? it clearly isnt). I know they won't make it from Missouri to my house in Chicago in one day. This is shipped from Dallas. Yet a UPS order can make it from ANY continental state to my house in 2 days with up-to-the-second delivery information. Seriously, $!*+ this company.

I hope that those who missed out can get a pair for retail or close to it,but I expect to see posts with sigs advertising multiple sizes for sale.

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

usps is super useless mailed foams out on 1/28/12 to canada and they are still undelivered... usps priority intl

Have you tried using the tracking number on canadapost.ca? I know when stuff is coming in for me from out of the US I have to check other countries post office sites to get better tracking info.

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

im mad how badly la got shafted last year for all star weekend compared to what orlandos getting this weekend
mad.gif
I aked one of the promoters I know if he'll be around any shoe stores...and first thing he said he couldnt get me the galaxy foam......Everyone is trynna get them....so hopefully the cements will sit.

Originally Posted by dkeso611

I like the leather on the WCIII's but i dont think it would fit the WCIV's, or would it?
nerd.gif

What, the tumbled/full grain leather or the softness?
Cause if its the latter, than it WOULD fit them.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

I gotta say, although these are a serious grail, the WCIII >>> WCIV

I put white/cement iv's in their own class because it's the only Jordan where the cement is actually made to resemble just that. IMO none of the iii's should carry the cement monicker, they don't hold to true to the name.

Tomorrow's going to be insane, there was mad chicks out there getting all star jerseys, some people already lining up for the Galaxy's and a FSR of Cements in HOH, Footaction and Champs. I'll be out there trying to snag a pair of Galaxy Foams and grab some Cements for a few peeps, anyone else in Orlando?

Man, Orlando is really getting the VIP treatment this year for ASG weekend. Still trying to cop a 10 for retail or close to it, but I may need to head the resale route if nothing pays off in another week or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom