Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I ever wanted was a pair of Royal blues. God damned resellers. I'm just waiting on a n eventual restock now cause it doesn't look like these prices will drop to the 140-200 I'm willing to pay. Makes me very VERY scared for the Grape 5 release.

Not at all. Just saying more auctions were listed when you compare both releases, just like how you'll probably see more craigs list adds for corks when compared to royals.

Its just funny to me. I think you're looking too deep into it. Maybe its because you have at least 3 pairs to sell. Dont worry homie, those will go for good money. You're safe no matter what anyone says about them.

i m lookin to deep because i have 3 pairs?ok.i worry because what 100 people say over here(the 100 that follow the whole thread) will affect the price on my listing?ok.you win x 2.got me there sherlock.im out.

Not at all. Just saying more auctions were listed when you compare both releases, just like how you'll probably see more craigs list adds for corks when compared to royals.

Its just funny to me. I think you're looking too deep into it. Maybe its because you have at least 3 pairs to sell. Dont worry homie, those will go for good money. You're safe no matter what anyone says about them.

i m lookin to deep because i have 3 pairs?ok.i worry because what 100 people say over here(the 100 that follow the whole thread) will affect the price on my listing?ok.you win x 2.got me there sherlock.im out.

DUDE JUST IGNORE IT

Nahhh, you're hyper sensitive when people say these will drop in price. I agree with you and say they wont drop to where some are saying. I even laugh at those who think/thought these would be at $220 (SIR CHARLES for one). But you get all insulted when someone makes a comment that prices will drop. and its no coincidence you have pairs for sell. You wouldnt be so butt hurt if you didnt have pairs for sell. Thats all. Its not a bad problem. I dont blame you for getting butt hurt or sensitive. Thats what resellers do here on NT.

see ya, but I'm sure you'll have a rebuttal for me and will be back in 7 minutes.

Nahhh, you're hyper sensitive when people say these will drop in price. I agree with you and say they wont drop to where some are saying. I even laugh at those who think/thought these would be at $220 (SIR CHARLES for one). But you get all insulted when someone makes a comment that prices will drop. and its no coincidence you have pairs for sell. You wouldnt be so butt hurt if you didnt have pairs for sell. Thats all. Its not a bad problem. I dont blame you for getting butt hurt or sensitive. Thats what resellers do here on NT.

see ya, but I'm sure you'll have a rebuttal for me and will be back in 7 minutes.

CMON FAMBS, LET'S ALL JUST DROP IT.

ITS DA WEEKEND.

LETS JUST KICK IT.

REPPED TO BOTH OF U.

AND SINCE MY FELLOW NJ NTERS ARE IDIOTS AND CANT READ LOL

STOP PMING.

ONE SPOT THAT WILL RESTOCK : SNEAKER HUB

NO PHONE ORDERS SO JERSEY STRONG ONLY.

AND WHILE U THERE STOP BY CAPCITY AND SUPPORT THE BEST FITTED RETAILER IN DA WORLD.

Last edited:
I e
crazy how many people here ordered from backdoor when they opened up to US orders the 2nd time, as the first time the link was posted on release day people were like "$267.xx? :x"

I was one of em... Ordered the second time around :pimp:

just received my shipping confirmation from FA hollaaaa
nthat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom