Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty easy day, kind of long.

- Hit Niketown Toronto early, got a pair.
- Hit my friend's boutique to pick up my pair on hold.
- Ran into a friend who told me a low key spot had stock, went over there and got 3 more.

5 pairs, all my size. Probably keep two and the others sit on for future trade bait.
Lucky! :x
It's too competitive here in LA.

Pretty easy day, kind of long.

- Hit Niketown Toronto early, got a pair.
- Hit my friend's boutique to pick up my pair on hold.
- Ran into a friend who told me a low key spot had stock, went over there and got 3 more.

5 pairs, all my size. Probably keep two and the others sit on for future trade bait.

|I

Copped mine here in St louis this am at HOH... What a pain this release has been! Had to grab 11.5 (last size available) when I always wear 12's so was kinda pissed about that but at least I scored.. Good luck to everyone

If anyone had to get 12's but wanted 11.5's let me know

Was out at HoH Orlando since 10:30pm Thursdsy night. Copped Air Force Maxes Friday morning, called out of work and got right back in line for the Royals. Been wanting a pair of these for YEARS now. I will never do another 34 hour campout but just to have these in my hands is worth it.
View media item 271259

Last edited:
Why do people complain when someone post a link?

NT used to be about helping people. Now since the Concords and demand went up, it's every man for himself mentality. That was never NT.

It's funny seeing people with 2012 and 2013 join dates complaining about NT now, because you have no idea. NT was based around selfishness, ok :lol:

the problem is its too many of these 2012/2013 heads in here trying to snipe everybody else or pretty much troll or lurk info . Back in the day it wasnt as many so it went under the radar, now these beasts are going crazy, and nowadays almost all of these wanna resell in some way. to the point where sometimes, just sometimes, its just better not to say anything. especially publicly on the thread.

Why am i still refreshing the site 
mean.gif

I know of a sleeper site that is planning to release some pairs but the price and amount hasnt been disclosed yet

Also just got word of a spot in NYC planning to release but havent received their shipment yet

PM me and I'll share info with recognizable folks

So you wouldn't be mad if you waited since they sold out at FNL at 8am for them to drop at 3 on another site. Then 10 mins before they go live, he posts the link TWICE, thus ruining any shot you had

There aren't enough shoes to go around.

Then that's JB's fault or you should have prepared better.

Everyone misses out on a release. That's what you have to deal with now. You use that information to prepare better next time, preorder or pay a reseller.

Sometimes you have to take that L. But I'm tired of people complaining about NT, because NT was about helping people out. That's why it's been around for fourteen years. If it was a select club then a lot of you wouldn't even be up here now. You would have been shut out from information, because you were new or a lurker once. Heck, I think I lurked for a year or so before I joined. It grew because of the community. You knew dudes are losing that, so yes it is changing, but not for the reasons some of you think it is.

Last edited:
I know of a sleeper site that is planning to release some pairs but the price and amount hasnt been disclosed yet

Also just got word of a spot in NYC planning to release but havent received their shipment yet

PM me and I'll share info with recognizable folks

Damn it. I don't fit that criteria. :rolleyes

I got thru on the site got spinning well on Jordan

next thing you know they gone

hang it up till monday folks

Then that's JB's fault or you should have prepared better.

Everyone misses out on a release. That's what you have to deal with now. You use that information to prepare better next time, preorder or pay a reseller.

Sometimes you have to take that L. But I'm tired of people complaining about NT, because NT was about helping people out. That's why it's been around for fourteen years. If it was a select club then a lot of you wouldn't even be up here now. You would have been shut out from information, because you were new or a lurker once. Heck, I think I lurked for a year or so before I joined. It grew because of the community. You knew dudes are losing that, so yes it is changing, but not for the reasons some of you think it is.
I feel you on people complaining about NT. It's always been about helping out. I've been here for 8 years and go on daily over any other website. 

I got a few dudes on here I'm cool with and whenever I get "insider" info on something, I always PM them the info. Posting the link is too risky, especially considering there are more guests than actual members in the threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom