Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the only pair I need to "semi-retire". This month has been great. Copped Bred IVs and Concords after missing them during their original release. I just wanna get these so I can stop having this monkey on my back. 

Can someone tell me how many pairs FNL got
laugh.gif
. As soon as i struck out i just went back to bed.
3 Pairs per size...Rough estimate.

stood in line since 8:00 and at 10 the manager came saying that they were doing a raffle. i called yesterday and an employee said FCFS. I was heated and everyone else thought it was FCFS. 4 people came with raffle tickets saying they did a raffle yesterday morning. I was so pissed that they gave me the wrong info that i was ready to leave. I waited till 11 and they sold the pairs that werent picked up and i got the last pair. The sneaker gods were watching over me
happy.gif

Why do people complain when someone post a link?

NT used to be about helping people. Now since the Concords and demand went up, it's every man for himself mentality. That was never NT.

It's funny seeing people with 2012 and 2013 join dates complaining about NT now, because you have no idea. NT was based around selfishness, ok :lol:

NT used to be about helping people. Now since the Concords and demand went up, it's every man for himself mentality. That was never NT.

It's funny seeing people with 2012 and 2013 join dates complaining about NT now, because you have no idea. NT was based around selfishness, ok :lol:

^^^^

agreed, flaming the guy posting the link is just :smh:

Anyone in the Los Angeles area? I think I have struck out at every sneaker shop. Just waiting for NTLA to hopefully have some leftover pairs.

View media item 271246

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom