Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro I'm beyond angry. Almost just paid $350 on eBay then came to my senses
LOL son chill out your on tilt right now. DO NOT SPEND 350 on these whatsoever. you can get 2001s with way better quality for that price, heck even some banned 1s if you search hard. let the dust settle for a day or two and youll be able to get them for much less.

sad thing is i dont even want a pair for myself, my brother wants a pair to wear badly, wish there was a way to get him a pair without paying up the butt

yea im a good brother :smile:

shoot right about now i wish i was your brother :lol:

dont mean jack, im not paying a rape price to get them for him

so he can join the club and be without them like me.

:lol:

www.queens.cz is on an official list of legit sites. It's a Czech store. I did the conversion and its 171.24. I bet the shipping is nuts but maybe someone might like it. Check it out

Edit: just saw their twitter. Release is postponed till next week. Sorry about that

Last edited:
I visited there and couldnt see how someone in NY would complain. They a ridiculous amount of sneakers per person in Comparison to any place in the Midwest including Chicago.

Its a cold world in Chicago :smh:

For every sneaker spot, there are 1000s of hype beast and resellers. Not every spot in NYC sells for retail. Most try to rape you with prices. It's wolf territory out here. People act like animals here in Brooklyn. Bum rush the line and all. It's just as hard as any other city.

LOL son chill out your on tilt right now. DO NOT SPEND 350 on these whatsoever. you can get 2001s with way better quality for that price, heck even some banned 1s if you search hard. let the dust settle for a day or two and youll be able to get them for much less.

No, I know. I'm just gonna chill for right now. 95% I'll have at least 1 pair of Corks so I'm sure I'll be able to get these Royals eventually

well i got played on my pre order.. so if i can't find them for that same pre order price it's a wrap for me.. i'm not paying no more then that 
how did you get played?
nerd.gif
i didn't get them .. i got refunded 
nerd.gif

For every sneaker spot, there are 1000s of hype beast and resellers. Not every spot in NYC sells for retail. Most try to rape you with prices. It's wolf territory out here. People act like animals here in Brooklyn. Bum rush the line and all. It's just as hard as any other city.
People need to work back channels to secure pairs in NY. I rarely buy from stores, for reasons already mentioned. 

But, if dudes want to -literally- put their lives on the line to cop for retail on GP, so be it.

Copping Js is as much a hustle as it is a transaction, sadly.  

***** you ****** up when you come back to him and he raises the price :rofl:
I'm jus not into it like that anymore. I've accumulated enough pairs over the years to take my loss like a man. I won't front like I didn't want them really bad but not bad enough to pay that much. I can fall back with pride

Last edited:
I understand buying and selling is not good but I think in this forum it needs to be an exception since it was such a bad release Just my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom