Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want one pair. Missed out on the tickets at The Galleria(Houston) cause I actually have to go work(salty). Smh online or bust. I have gotten every pair I wanted this year so far, kinda nervous about these.

nvm 
tired.gif

Last edited:
I don't know what to do : should I reserve a pair and spend an extra $70 or should I take my chances online with finishline/eastbay ?

I figure it's better than just dropping links to lurkers!

I agree 100%! No freebies in life...

Gotta but in some work.

I have no problem helping but not if the other isn't giving back to the community a.k.a "The Lurker"

Last edited:
I don't know what to do : should I reserve a pair and spend an extra $70 or should I take my chances online with finishline/eastbay ?
IMO $70 is a good price to pay to avoid headaches come release day.  and even if you strike out online, i think aftermarket prices will hover around $200-230

eBay will most likely be flooded with these minutes after release (like all other recent releases) so it would be a buyer's market

i think someone asked on finish line fb and they said they have only a online release. I'm banking on that hopefully

I thought I was gonna double on these but all this hype isn't worth it. Locked up a pair last night for retail and I think I am just gonna be happy with that. I need to quit this doubling up business anyway haha. Stuff gets in the rotation maybe twice a year. At that rate I'll be 60 by the time I need the backup and they will have retro'ed 5 more times lol

IMO $70 is a good price to pay to avoid headaches come release day.  and even if you strike out online, i think aftermarket prices will hover around $200-230

eBay will most likely be flooded with these minutes after release (like all other recent releases) so it would be a buyer's market
i think for a guaranteed pair, $200 is a good price, considering most jordans go for that anyway...these arent some off colored jordans, these are an og colorway in my book

Guess this release will be tougher than initially thought.

Still hoping that everyone who legit wants a pair, gets one.

Anyone kind enough to pm me a link to preorder a pair? Or have any info about them dropping anywhere in Mass. Would much appreciate it!

If any fool is paying that they might as well buy '01's. Better leather and the color pops more.
i almost had a 2001 pair vnds, for $300 in Nov...dude flaked on me saying he changed his mind. Been scouting a pair of 01s or a while but for $400-500 i could triple up on these and enjoy them for the next 10 years 

last weeks Kiccs on instagram has a fsr on these shoes going for 200. I was thinking it was going to be an easy cop so I passed, now im regretting not buyin from him. good luck to everyone trying to cop. going to just test my luck online RD morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom