Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Knock it off or you'll both be tossed from the thread.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive spent the night honing my online sniper skills. ready n waiting. took the day off work to hit pavement if need be.

Sorry didnt read too much only a few pages back but what is the expected resale on these? Need to figure if its worth trying for my size on Saturday :nerd:

and no online release? Just a GR?

Last edited:
and is footaction/footlocker/etc doing that ticket thing? Just checked footaction.com but didnt see anything about it..i prob missed out on it this past sunday

Sorry didnt read too much only a few pages back but what is the expected resale on these? Need to figure if its worth trying for my size on Saturday
nerd.gif

and no online release? Just a GR?
Eastbay & finish line are getting these online... Prices vary on who you ask, but from some I saw earlier 225-250
and is footaction/footlocker/etc doing that ticket thing? Just checked footaction.com but didnt see anything about it..i prob missed out on it this past sunday
People posted earlier they received there tickets on these yesterday

if you're placing stock in a tweet then you really are more dumb than I thought...they have muttiple people running these accounts..same with eastbay or whoever..thats why every release you can see 2 completely contrasting answers literally 5 min apart. I live in a major city and hardly any stores are getting them. Some NTers states are getting zero. You joined last month. I've been doing this longer than you've been alive. fall back kid.

Lol at thinking someone doesn't know about shoes if they joined NT only a month ago. Hahaha

Last edited:
Lol at thinking someone doesn't know about shoes if they joined NT only a month ago. Hahaha

True :lol:

My join date for this account is what it is but I've been here on NT since 08 on a different SN

Can't just assume things about a person cus of their join date

Some oldheads out here are out to prove they are a joke :smh:
I was going to pull out the "we got a bad*** over here" meme but decided it isnt even worth my time

Last edited:
I'll pay $250 with a smile....considering thats what it will cost me filling my vehicle with gas and driving to The nearest location battling a mobb of people over 25 pairs....

^^^ I almost flipped at that price till I realized it's Australia... I'm just too anxious for these.

even if I used the RSVP sniper I'm still losing. retail price is $140 + RSVP price $20 or 30 + George Washington Bridge or Lincoln Tunnel toll $13 + gas + New York sales tax = over $200 ... that's equivalent to paying a reseller :lol:
lol 200 isnt resell any more try 250-320

Like I said earlier in thread, I'm not gonna let a reseller stick me up with no weapons.

If u stay patient after the release 200 isn't far fetched.

Retail @ $180, ****! 
sick.gif

Or is that tax included?

our rrp includes tax, and a $40 difference is the lowest it has ever been. back in the day we almost paid double for jays. og 6's and 7's back in 91-92 were aud$220-240. think about that.

SADLY I BELIEVE A LOT OF PEOPLE WILL BE PAYING RESELL ON THESE. AMIDST ALL THE OVERLOAD OF SHOES HERE IN HOUSTON FOR ALL STAR WEEKEND. THESE WERE THE LONE SHOE TO HAVE ALL THE TICKETS RUN OUT ALMOST IMMEDIATELY.

Last edited:
our rrp includes tax, and a $40 difference is the lowest it has ever been. back in the day we almost paid double for jays. og 6's and 7's back in 91-92 were aud$220-240. think about that.

In the UK, prices are about 30% higher. With current exchange rate, these are coming in at 185 US (20% tax included).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom