Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
 ok bro
prices speak for themselves

general release, but NDC isn't going to have them and less stores than the Knicks? Yeah sure

NDC lets anyone control their twitter responses

People must have forgot the series of tweets on the Yeezy 2s

They came out saying they wasnt releasing online which is what sky rocketed the resale price

Nike twitter is just a toss up

I dont care what they say I always check the twitter at 8am on release days on shoes they claim is not gonna be on NDC

Last edited:
Can anyone help me out I'm going to be in Portland this weekend for work and have no idea where to find these. Thanks in advance NT.

I hear you. I have a reg. 9-5 like most on this forum (I hope). But, if you really want these, you got to do some homework. I found out about 7 different spots, and they are all mom and pop shops, by doing the research. 

Resellers in NY/NJ shouldn't be asking for much more than $225. Can't see them asking for more than that. Many will drop the price lower. 

A colleague of mine said her hubby wants the Barkley Posites -not a fan. 

I do a 12 to 8:30 and I live about half an hour from my job so most of my day is at work or driving to it or from it lol. Regardless I know I'll get a pair but if I dont and the resell is TOO high then I'll just live without them just as I've been doing before they released lol
Hoh or bust for me haha

Click the link and read the actual details.  In this case, it's one NT member, not an online store.

"All orders unable to fulfill will be refunded on Saturday 2/16/2013.

-Pre-orders will ship Saturday 2/16/2013 and Monday 2/18/2013."

No one is getting their pairs early here.  He is taking orders now, will pick up shoes on RD, and ship them that day or Monday.  Or your order will be canceled if the stores he went to didn't have as many of the size you ordered to fill all the orders in that size. 

And yes, some of these online sellers have actual Nike/JB reps that they get their bulk stock from at prices anywhere form 30% to 100% of retail price.  The shoes purchased from the website in question will be bought at 100% retail on release day, then orders will be shipped.

What's up though?

Thanks for clearing things up.

Not paying anything more than 20 over retail which is already too high. Quality is subpar and they're a GR. Y'all really will buy anything, JB will live forever.

Last edited:
you're a complete moron if you think these are GR.

Nike.com ‏@nikestore
@thesirfresco The Royal AJ1 Retros are a general release, but we will not have them available online in men's sizes. Please check locally.

And don't make me report you.

you're a complete moron if you think these are GR.

Nike.com ‏@nikestore
@thesirfresco The Royal AJ1 Retros are a general release, but we will not have them available online in men's sizes. Please check locally.

And don't make me report you.

if you're placing stock in a tweet then you really are more dumb than I thought...they have muttiple people running these accounts..same with eastbay or whoever..thats why every release you can see 2 completely contrasting answers literally 5 min apart. I live in a major city and hardly any stores are getting them. Some NTers states are getting zero. You joined last month. I've been doing this longer than you've been alive. fall back kid.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom