Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
88's didn't seem that limited tbh . Seems as if mostly everyone got a pair . Some even got multiples

Yeah a pretty large amount of people got em. I was seein' them everywhere. I helped my buddy get a pair.. I passed (sort of reluctantly-ish) because I already had the 2011s.

Resellers already postin em up for 400+. Lol seen an ebay listing end at 700... A sad day in Sneakerdom lol.

As long as Royal's aren't as limited as the 88's, we should all be good.

88's didn't seem that limited tbh . Seems as if mostly everyone got a pair . Some even got multiples

88's are more limited simply because of the fact that they were an online only release. Now if they re-release in select stores (March 23rd) like some people are SPECULATING that they are, then that's a different story. I'm just speaking solely off present knowledge. And it seems a lot of NT members and possibly lurkers were able to cop due to the back door link. We will see though, do not want to diverge from the thread. Just stating my 2 cents family.

Camping out for these this weekend. Can't wait, these are the Bred 1s are my only favorite 1s so hopefully I can get for retail.

Last edited:
I just called a few stores at my local mall, and no luck yet of them receiving them..And I also called Eastbay and I'm not sure what's going on over there but they are telling me it's a 'HOH' release only..And I'm pretty sure Eastbay reps on here said that Eastbay was getting them..So whats the deal, cause I'd really like to get these..

We will carry the Air Jordan Retro 1 Black/Royal on 2/16/13 when they release.

EastbayRep-Amy

EastbayRep-Amy
So excited to know that when I click the link a nano-second after it opens, a bogus" sold out message will appear. 

Honestly, I have much better luck (and a more pleasant experience) overpaying Euro retailers. 

This isn't an attack on you, as I realize you are not responsible for supply and demand, but maybe just maybe you can share this sentiment with your people. Maybe one day things will change for dudes who actually like to rock kicks. 

PAZ

EastbayRep-Amy
Thanks for the clarification Amy glad you guys will be getting them..
So excited to know that when I click the link a nano-second after it opens, a bogus" sold out message will appear. 

Honestly, I have much better luck (and a more pleasant experience) overpaying Euro retailers. 

This isn't an attack on you, as I realize you are not responsible for supply and demand, but maybe just maybe you can share this sentiment with your people. Maybe one day things will change for dudes who actually like to rock kicks. 

PAZ
Damn I feel the exact same way, like there is no way to do a complete check out and add it to your basket even seconds after it is released, like you had mentioned..One day, one day they might get it right

As long as Royal's aren't as limited as the 88's, we should all be good.
Those were not limited at all. Most everyone got their pairs. The
ny people i know who didnt get theirs didnt want them that bad.

That jordan 3 88' release was one of my hardest cops, hopefully these wont be as hard, but I highly doubt that
These will be harder. These are actually limited.

everyone i know got the 3s and it seems like most people on NT + my instagram did too....
Yup. Also keep an eye out for cancelled pairs. A lot of idiots put screenshots of their orders and didnt blur out the order number. A lot of trolls are cancelling theirs.

I got the 88 cement 3s as trade bait. I'm ready
Shoe you bought for 220 and is going for over 400 is too much to trade for these. At that point you might as well pay resell and trade those for something much harder to get

Eastbay doesn't do TLO. The countdown timer.

Yah got my WCs off eastbay now that i got a hold on how to cop from the foot locker family sites i am good. Very confident ill get these now. Besides i have someone grabbing me a pair. Im thinking i can snag two pairs of these.
Dude have u guys seen the price people want for the 88s 425+ **** out of here
have you learned the basic concept of supply AND demand? Demand plays as much a factor as supply. See what people are willing to pay for mass produced XIs? People with connections at nike are claiming productiin numbers as high as 700000 pairs.

Last edited:
$250 is a no go for me .. i think these will end up around $200 resale a week or so after

even then, retail or die! lol
exactly, give a week or even 2...resellers will lower price. prices didnt go down for the bred xi's but then again it seems those were much more hyped up

" red concords" these kids hahah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom