Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's get back on track, guys

The thing is there is no track to get on. Everything about these has been discussed, and all the information was given by December. So all that's left to post is "can't wait" and "I really need these" or a bunch of repetitive questions. And it ends up with some pole jockeys starting something.

Might as well close this thread and make a new one on the 16th and call it an aftermath thread.

The direction a thread is supposed to take upon this point is the exchanging info from different people's areas to help one another out on certain stores availability come RD.

Some of y'all just posting to post. If you can't contribute, then just return on RD.

Last edited:
The same stores as the ones that got the knicks. NDC and Nike stores not getting these. There really sint anything new to say

On another note. If somebody wants to do something to their shoes, if its wear insole tape, store em in zip lock, wear force fields,quadruple up, or whatever it maybe... let em do them. It's not gonna effect you whatsoever. People here gotta realize we all have different viewpoints, so no need to bash.

The same stores as the ones that got the knicks. NDC and Nike stores not getting these. There really sint anything new to say

Asked around a few spots in LA, and a few more spots are getting these, and they didnt receive the Knicks.

Last edited:
Oh yea he's cool. Grab those fusion 8s out the fridge, they are next to the oj and Adidas flip flops [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] fail

i hate to add to this stupid debate, but i feel this NEEDS to be said...

i personally don't do it myself bc i don't think it's that serious, but i've seen it done many times ppl taping the NA or jumpman logo on the insole. it's def. nothing new, so what's the big deal?? why does anyone care what another person does with THEIR shoes, that THEY PAID FOR, that THEY OWN?

why does it matter to u? :nerd: :nerd:

i swear man u dudes literally find ANYTHING to complain about. :lol: i'm tryna figure out why this is even a topic of discussion. :smh: :x

Got word yesterday that the local HOH is doing a raffle for these, as to be expected.

All new info on this shoe for the last couple weeks is depressing. :/ These are going to be hard to get and I want two :[

But he does have a good chance at getting his wheras i live in chicago and dont. No place will get these outside of the city. I know a few lo key places where lines are minimal but so is inventory on gr releases

But he does have a good chance at getting his wheras i live in chicago and dont. No place will get these outside of the city. I know a few lo key places where lines are minimal but so is inventory on gr releases

I have faith in you young padawain

May the force be with you.

Can the OP or a mod post all the info about these on the homepage? Spots that are confirmed getting them, both brick and mortar and online. The amount of BS in this thread for the last 20+ pages is astounding.

Can the OP or a mod post all the info about these on the homepage? Spots that are confirmed getting them, both brick and mortar and online. The amount of BS in this thread for the last 20+ pages is astounding.

The thread is featured on the homepage, and all the info is on the 1st post.

Yah these are in my top 3 as well and with an NTer helping me out I hope I can grab two of these. My grails are the bred IVs but i didnt double cop because they used nubuck. I am not double copping the grapes because i am getting the red sole fire reds and ill rock those while i preserve my grapes.

But i can see why you would preserve the NA, after all we are paying extra for it.
On the insole of a shoe though? If it means that much to keep the insoles in tact then why wouldn't you just replace them with a pair of Spenco's!?

That way you can preserve your insoles and not worry about them.. I just don't understand the whole taping the insole up..

I dont get it...if u want to preserve the NA on the insoles, wear different insoles... Lol thats crazy. Thanks for the chuckle fellas.
+1.

Everyone's replacing there insoles in the BRED IV thread to prevent chipping, why not just do it with these if you want to preserve the insole.

i hate to add to this stupid debate, but i feel this NEEDS to be said...

i personally don't do it myself bc i don't think it's that serious, but i've seen it done many times ppl taping the NA or jumpman logo on the insole. it's def. nothing new, so what's the big deal?? why does anyone care what another person does with THEIR shoes, that THEY PAID FOR, that THEY OWN?

why does it matter to u?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

i swear man u dudes literally find ANYTHING to complain about.
laugh.gif
i'm tryna figure out why this is even a topic of discussion.
mean.gif
sick.gif
Whoa, you're a bit defensive there lol. I think most of us were just in "shock" that someone would go that far out of there way to preserve the insoles. I don't think anyone intended to hurt any feelings though, just a chuckle based on the laughable situation.

And someone brought it up, therefore it was a topic of discussion. What's wrong with discussing it? It would be no different that people recommending insoles, shields, etc. I'm actually curious why you wouldn't just switch out the insoles instead? Is it the cost?

JM said places that got the Knicks will get these so that give you an idea. I just want to know who will have them online besides eastbay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom