Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm regretting not paying 220 for these. I wouldn't thought the market value on these would be this high... but is it still possible to find a pair of these for under 230?

I'm regretting not paying 220 for these. I wouldn't thought the market value on these would be this high... but is it still possible to find a pair of these for under 230?

Highly unlikely. Better luck finding a Unicorn, lol

I was going to but I was waiting for my security deposit from my last house to come in. Took an extra two weeks, then cold started charge 265+ shipping. Did not think the shoes would be this much.
**** my old landlord

Last edited:
So let me ask you guys a question, your in a line full of a resellers who you know are gonna resell the shoe & the clerk tells you that there's no more of your size, your gonna walk out of that line that you camped for & let another reseller cop the left over sizes & you walk away with nothing? Instead of getting another size as train bait. I don't think people realize how messed up the sneaker game is. I met a kid who was in line since 4AM just to resell the royal 1s to make a 40 dollar profit. A 40 DOLLAR profit. Then there's guys who showed up with duffle bags ready to just stock up. I don't think people realize how messed up the game is.,.. Especially in NYC. If anyone on here says they would let people they know have no plans to wear a shoe cop instead of getting a size that's not their size to trade they're lying

Highly unlikely. Better luck finding a Unicorn, lol

tumblr_liupthVHzt1qgd4dio1_500.gif

Can i have a pair of royals now?

Very interesting release. I got undercut on my extra 8.5 and 9, but I was compensated with an 8. Like someone said, I had to call in some favors for this shoe, I wasn't gonna not take the extra 8. At worst, I'll get a few bucks for it.

So let me ask you guys a question, your in a line full of a resellers who you know are gonna resell the shoe & the clerk tells you that there's no more of your size, your gonna walk out of that line that you camped for & let another reseller cop the left over sizes & you walk away with nothing? Instead of getting another size as train bait. I don't think people realize how messed up the sneaker game is. I met a kid who was in line since 4AM just to resell the royal 1s to make a 40 dollar profit. A 40 DOLLAR profit. Then there's guys who showed up with duffle bags ready to just stock up. I don't think people realize how messed up the game is.,.. Especially in NYC. If anyone on here says they would let people they know have no plans to wear a shoe cop instead of getting a size that's not their size to trade they're lying
CAN YOU ALL **** ABOUT LINES AND TAKING ANOTHER SIZE ETC.???? THIS ARGUMENT HAS BEEN DONE A MILLION TIMES. MOVE ON ALREADY.

Looks like pairs will dry up before the hype does. Only way ill get a 9 or 9.5 is if I get lucky on a restock at this point.

I can see these releasing in larger numbers when they remove the "Nike Air" tag and slap that Jumpman tag and stamp on the heel.  On another note, with all these one's dropping, anyone thinking the Black and Red or Bred (don't wanna offend anyone) colorway dropping later in the year? Perhaps Black Friday?

Looks like pairs will dry up before the hype does. Only way ill get a 9 or 9.5 is if I get lucky on a restock at this point.
theres a 9.5 on ebay for 300 shipped....you should message the buyer and tell him you will take them for a lower price and do paypal direct so theres no ebay charges for him. HUSTLE MY DUDE HUSTLE

CAN YOU ALL **** ABOUT LINES AND TAKING ANOTHER SIZE ETC.???? THIS ARGUMENT HAS BEEN DONE A MILLION TIMES. MOVE ON ALREADY.
Yeah, but as long as we're discussing it like civilized people, what's the problem?
This is a discussion board after all.

I guess we'll just play by your rules then. Here goes...

Wow $300 on eBay... are these ever gonna come down????
Oh man!!!! I'll check Craigslist then...

Edit: Oh Man $500... I guess I'll just have to "cop" that since I "passed".
Let me go get a meme that fits this expression...

Last edited:
At this point if I can't find a pair for retail-250 range then I'm done, ill double on some Grapes and trade up from there. Watch when those Celtics drop in a couple weeks, resellers will be quick to snatch thinking they'll sell at the same rate as the Royals. Who knows. Shoe game all ****** up when you don't get your pair. better luck next time I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom