Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Looks like ima have to trade either ds bred 11, concords for these... I was crazy to think these were gonna be sitting on shelves.

Can get my size for $295 shipped or $320 shipped from someone else. Someone talk me off the ledge, I'm about to Super Fly Jimmy Snuka off it

theres a 9.5 on ebay for 300 shipped....you should message the buyer and tell him you will take them for a lower price and do paypal direct so theres no ebay charges for him. HUSTLE MY DUDE HUSTLE

Been doing this since yesterday and get hit back with $340 shipped :x . Don't see the listing you talking bout though.

theres a 9.5 on ebay for 300 shipped....you should message the buyer and tell him you will take them for a lower price and do paypal direct so theres no ebay charges for him. HUSTLE MY DUDE HUSTLE
LOL now this cool guy is posting about HUSTLE and eBay resell after that whiny post complaining about people talking about resell and trading?  CAN YOU SHUT UP ABOUT TOPICS REGARDING THIS SHOE THAT INTEREST YOU?!!?  It has been told a million times that buyers want to get eBay sellers to sell outside of eBay for cheaper prices, GAHHHHH MY DUDE!!!!  Why don't you just ignore us and move on.  You have posted plenty of actual, childish arguing in this thread.  Leave us alone about our civil discussion.  Every joker that thinks we are taking what is apparently their posting space or interfering with the incoming 60 pages of "Got my shipping confirm email, My order has shipped!  My order says processing does that mean it is canceled?  My order will be here on Tuesday!  Do overseas sites not having tracking info?!?!  MY shoes got here today but the UPS man left em where my moms saw em and was mad I used her Credit Card!" can hit the ignore button, because it's not going to stop.

Well Looks like ima have to trade either ds bred 11, concords for these... I was crazy to think these were gonna be sitting on shelves.
Just curious, have any of you that have been posting about trading bred XI's actually talked to the people that have the Royals?  I have seen, I'd say over 100 sellers, on FB, IG, and twitter get offered DS bred XI's multiple times and immediately every single one of them says nope.  It's just not a realistic trade.  Most don't want '88 WC3's for these either.  Bred XI's are freaking everywhere, and most likely anyone who came up on Royals came up on a pair of bred XI's in one of the many different times they were available.  I offered Concords since I have multiple pairs and those 3 sellers I offered them to wouldn't even take those.

I was really surprised to see people taking chuckposites for these.  I think anyone that trades a GR, like bred XI's, for these is getting very lucky.

i udnerstand that some sizes are harder to move than others, but its too bad there isnt a shop you can walk into, like a FCNY that would do size swaps for like 20-30 bucks

I wish lol... It seems like nobody in North Jersey/ NY has a size 12 for trade... I'll be stuck with this size 11 forever at this rate...

Just curious, have any of you that have been posting about trading bred XI's actually talked to the people that have the Royals?  I have seen, I'd say over 100 sellers, on FB, IG, and twitter get offered DS bred XI's multiple times and immediately every single one of them says nope.  It's just not a realistic trade.  Most don't want '88 WC3's for these either.  Bred XI's are freaking everywhere, and most likely anyone who came up on Royals came up on a pair of bred XI's in one of the many different times they were available.  I offered Concords since I have multiple pairs and those 3 sellers I offered them to wouldn't even take those.

I was really surprised to see people taking chuckposites for these.  I think anyone that trades a GR, like bred XI's, for these is getting very lucky.

those posites are gross, i cant believe anyone would do that

FYI... Be careful with Ebay Auctions

This is an auction on Ebay with my picture I posted on NT

The seller may have a pair coming in the mail, but I just wanted to warning fellow NT

EDIT: The Auction is for Elite Socks and bids are up to $280 
mean.gif

Last edited:

View media item 273256

The seller may have a pair coming in the mail, but I just wanted to warning fellow NT

mean.gif

People on eBay are mad grimey, I saw a dude selling one not both left and right Cement 3 88 on there

Can't rock these into oblivion anymore because I won't be able to get a pair after I beat this one.gonna have to walk light. :frown:

View media item 273256

mean.gif

People on eBay are mad grimey, I saw a dude selling one not both left and right Cement 3 88 on there

I always make my pics on feet just for that reason

Tag your pics NT

so whats with the monday/wedensday restocks/release? PM me if necessary, im just tryna get a damn pair to wear on my feet. i seriously hate how people treat sneakers these days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom