Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
these were not even heard of in south florida . Only 3 stores got them 2 being HOH's with almost no pairs other being UNKWN

Although you guys' thinking is optimistic I highly doubt that there will be a major restock. Nike strictly monitors when shipments are scheduled to arrive to account holders. Sometimes there are delays for weather, etc. but there isn't going to be a huge amounts of pairs that start appearing again.

Also, I'm not an expert with the Chinese factories. But I do know that tags labeled with 'XC' are almost always labeled 'limited' releases.
Really? I guess I learn something new everyday. Did not know the "XC" meant limited release.........

these were not even heard of in south florida . Only 3 stores got them 2 being HOH's with almost no pairs other being UNKWN
That's why I didn't bother. Looks like Houston got all the love this year with the 88s and these.

On to the next, the black toe.

Always amazed to see people late in lines buying whatever size available when they need another size.

I waited two and a half hours and got the last 10. Considering resell prices, if they didn't have a 10 or 10.5, I was getting any reasonable size.

People bash resellers, but it's a lot smarter to pay that $140 and unload those by trade or resell then paying straight $275 to $350.

Anyone know if these are still around in Berlin Germany.. i might have a plug down there but i would have to tell her exactly where to look.. she don't really know to much about sneakers.. this is a long shot but you never know

Always amazed to see people late in lines buying whatever size available when they need another size.

you have to grab whatever size is available with releases like this. I dont know how many times I picked up a sz. 13 and was later able to trade for a 10.5.

I was too lazy to wake up yesterday to order them lol. Kind of regret it now but it's aight
Man i overslept, but thought i was good cause i pre-ordered.. ended up getting refunded 
mean.gif
 i should of just stayed up, not saying i would of got them but atleast i could of tried

not really...soles inc on the beach had them...shoe gallery i think and possibly Mr r sports...but very limited indeed

no faith in a restock and no faith in prices dropping 

so ...... 

i got help from a homie and bought a pair of pink foams at retail and traded em for my pair ... 

ps i wear a 13 so it wasnt goin to be easy regardless

Last edited:
240 isnt gonna happen. 275 is my guess....knicks never really restocked (just the lil finishline drop) and ppl r spending 350+ on ebay. No way they drop 100+ dollars. Only way I see it happening if there is a restock.
Hype, you never heard of?

These will drop, just give it time. They JUST released yesterday and people are in panic right now, chill a few weeks, once Grape talk catches fire these WILL drop. Grapes will be even bigger than these.

So what it really looks like is the resellers didn't get to these near as bad as the guys who are always mad at kids getting random sizes to resell, that got these in another size (keeping a lot of people from getting their own size) then expecting to trade around to get to their size. I've seen that more in this thread than any other, and those people are just as bad as the kids doing it for cash. You took someone's size that you didn't wear. Lol so don't be made next time the reseller takes the last pair of your size right in front of you.

All you sz 11-12's taking all of the 8-10.5's like its not the same thing haha.

I'm ready for this Friday to get here. I'll have to line up for a few hours, but it will be worth it to get some pairs of these for retail.

That's what I'm saying. I didn't even try online yesterday morning because where I preordered from was "guaranteed" pairs. If I was a real jerk I'd look into litigation for false advertising lol.

Until I find a pair I'll always wonder if I could have gotten a pair online had I tried :frown:

Last edited:
Do you guys think its appropriate to trade a pair of Bred/Playoff 11's for a pair of these ?

My only drawback is I only have one pair but I can always buy another pair down the road being as populated as they are.....

So what it really looks like is the resellers didn't get to these near as bad as the guys who are always mad at kids getting random sizes to resell, that got these in another size (keeping a lot of people from getting their own size) then expecting to trade around to get to their size. I've seen that more in this thread than any other, and those people are just as bad as the kids doing it for cash. You took someone's size that you didn't wear. Lol so don't be made next time the reseller takes the last pair of your size right in front of you.

I'm ready for this Friday to get here. I'll have to line up for a few hours, but it will be worth it to get some pairs of these for retail.
Who the hell is going to stand outside all night, in the cold, and just walk away with nothing? I could have copped a size 8 Royal but I passed so the kid behind me who wore an 8 could cop. I was after the Barkley Posite though so I didn't just come away with nothing. There's noway I would have just come away with nothing though.

Sorry man, I'd have to disagree. Let's say you waited in line for 4-5 hours for a pair and they ran out of your size.
You're saying you're gonna walk away empty handed? You get a pair, you swap sizes, you and the guy you trade with both get your size.

If you grabbed my size 9 after you waited in line for 4-5 hours, I can't be mad. You waited 5 hours, while I sat my *** at home. It's not your fault they ran out of your size. You already put in the hard work, you can't just walk away.

Swapping sizes/shoes are at least still within the love/culture of shoes, reselling isn't.

Last edited:
I was actually first in line 3 hours before time but cops came & people went crazy when doors open so cops pushed me out & threw my girl inside. When she was inside all the guys who were in there bullied their way in front of here & she was destined to not leave without a pair to sell or trade for my size

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom