Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
easy pickup
nthat.gif

MY ROYALS WITH MY 1 COLLECTION. AFTER BLACK TOES DROP, I'LL PROBABLY BE DONE WITH 1'S FOREVER.

View media item 272682
If you wore your **** you couldnt be done with a shoe forever.

View media item 272685

Although you guys' thinking is optimistic I highly doubt that there will be a major restock. Nike strictly monitors when shipments are scheduled to arrive to account holders. Sometimes there are delays for weather, etc. but there isn't going to be a huge amounts of pairs that start appearing again.

Also, I'm not an expert with the Chinese factories. But I do know that tags labeled with 'XC' are almost always labeled 'limited' releases.
In two months they couldnt make more than 10-25k worldwide pairs?

Unofficially confirmed by numerous sources
Yah but numerous sources are also saying it is is the international release.

They'll go for $220-240 whens all said and done, the hype is strong right now.

kinda disagree with you on that...i think a bit higher..numbers are too limited..
i respect your opinion through time though,so i chill.;p)

Last edited:
Are there any left in NT London? I tried calling em but they answered and disconnected the phone. Bunch of *****. :smh:
I live in Chicago. Trying to see if fam throughout europe can cop for me.

Still looking for my sz 9. I cant find anything under $300. I would pull the trigger for $250. Anything above that just seems like rape. 

240 isnt gonna happen. 275 is my guess....knicks never really restocked (just the lil finishline drop) and ppl r spending 350+ on ebay. No way they drop 100+ dollars. Only way I see it happening if there is a restock.

Last edited:
240 isnt gonna happen. 275 is my guess....knicks never really restocked (just the lil finishline drop) and ppl r spending 350+ on ebay. No way they drop 100+ dollars. Only way I see it happening if there is a restock.

just sayin....ultra limited,og 1 colour...releasing after so many years...this remind me of banned 1s...yeah sure banned were a lot mor limited,but remember how many people were in the shoe game then and compare to today... :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
damn can't even post links to clothes now... yall paranoid 
laugh.gif

my bad,fam,just saw what happened with other links and tryin to avoid it...it needs too little research btw...if you want it tell me so i can pm you the link.

Last edited:
Here is my pair :smile: After failing miserably like the rest of us I found a guy on my fb shoe group for 240 and pulled the trigger. Quality is on point not one flaw on my pair and they look amazing. I'm still hoping for a restock so I can get another pair but it's unlikely. Good luck to you all and keep searching!

View media item 272839

Here is my pair
smile.gif
After failing miserably like the rest of us I found a guy on my fb shoe group for 240 and pulled the trigger. Quality is on point not one flaw on my pair and they look amazing. I'm still hoping for a restock so I can get another pair but it's unlikely. Good luck to you all and keep searching!
nice man, pretty good price too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom