Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes the blue on the 01s is very vibrant. The blue on e 85s, 01s, and 13s are all the same.

Anyone know where I can still get a pair ????

eBay, craigslist, nt buy sell forum. They want be insoles unless you're a gs size

Very cool to see the '01's and '13's next to each other. Is the blue on the '01's more vibrant in person than the '13's?

2013 blue doesn't pop, seems to have a more flat finish... Someone said its cause worn shoes acquire these "shinyness"...but it just goes to show how material quality differs then to now

Last edited:
Flipped another pair of XX8's

I'm working with about $250 profit but I think I'll pass on these and cop some Infrared or Carmine 6's since I regret selling them

these sold out across the US? i just want a footlocker/action/champs worker who can check if any stores in the us got these...

Flipped another pair of XX8's

I'm working with about $250 profit but I think I'll pass on these and cop some Infrared or Carmine 6's since I regret selling them

Crazy to me that the XX8's sold so well at that price point and people are flipping them. Nice though man. I'm assuming the production numbers of the XX8's was somewhat limited?

Anyway, congrats to all those who got the royals. I'll have a pair hopefully sooner than later.

Someone wants $400 on craigslist for size 10...I didn't even respond back :lol:

Crazy to me that the XX8's sold so well at that price point and people are flipping them. Nice though man. I'm assuming the production numbers of the XX8's was somewhat limited?

Anyway, congrats to all those who got the royals. I'll have a pair hopefully sooner than later.

No doubt JB held back on allotments to stores but I knew I had to strike while the iron was hot

Gotta play the "game" in order to get anything bc everything sales out, like 1/10 releases I can actually cop at retail

Very Nice Left 
pimp.gif
.. thanks for hurting my feelings 
laugh.gif

I'm getting so desperate for a pair. The Sunday after the Saturday release is the worst because hardly anything comes of it

these sold out across the US? i just want a footlocker/action/champs worker who can check if any stores in the us got these...
Those stores have to wait 2 weeks after a release in order to be able to check other store locations.

Nike and Jordan are the same. Youre trapped in this belief that they arent..... they are!

There's no royalty fees. WC 3's quantities far exceed Royal 1 quantities and there will be a restock / in-store launch of WC 3s in March so that theory doesn't pan out.

where has this been confirmed? just wondering.

Wow, super jealous LeftHookVillain. Very nice. Wish I could have gotten the banneds when they released. Now they seem almost unattainable for me. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom