Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm dying for a pair of these but i'm still not sure which stores are going to carry them? I know they are a quickstrike release but I can't seem to find much more info. 
go ask your local stores tmrow. the stores that will be getting them should ALL know by tmrow. (Monday) If you really want to know info go ask your local stores. you don't count on people on Nike talk to know which stores because not everyone on niketalk lives in the same city. do your research or you aren't actually "dying for a pair of these"

I just went to my local HOH in miami, got a raffle ticket, should know by friday whether I got a pair or not. What a hassle it is these days...

can anyone elaborate on that back door link or pm me how it works id appreciate it....and where i live my hoh is 45 mins away i know theyre getting them i hope its not raffle system ....is ndc getting them?

Thats great, give them ideas to start charging for this site. SMH, that is actually a dumb post and idea. If you don't like the questions them don't answer them.

U must be poor. No, it's actually not dumb bcuz it wud get rid of a lot of nonsense and also lurkers. It seems a lot of new people here don't know how to read and get info from previous info posted. It's not brain surgery.

Nike should just release a statement that the jordan 1 retro royals will be available this Saturday 8am but there is really nowhere for u to buy them. How is this even possible.

can anyone elaborate on that back door link or pm me how it works id appreciate it....and where i live my hoh is 45 mins away i know theyre getting them i hope its not raffle system ....is ndc getting them?

Nobody is going to elaborate.
Guess you'll have to check your HoH.
And its been said NDC is not getting them, read a couple pages before you ask.

any clue as to what date the Niketown twitter pages will drop the link for these

Nike Chicago usually does their RSVP day like mid week, they will even announce the exact day they will do the RSVP early in the week of the release. There is no link because Nike Store is not releasing these according to the people in this thread.

Last edited:
Thats great, give them ideas to start charging for this site. SMH, that is actually a dumb post and idea. If you don't like the questions them don't answer them.

U must be poor. No, it's actually not dumb bcuz it wud get rid of a lot of nonsense and also lurkers. It seems a lot of new people here don't know how to read and get info from previous info posted. It's not brain surgery.

I've already addressed this man.

In the new platform and questions thread people were basically begging to make this site a members only, paid membership type joint to avoid everything you just said.

It was declined.

Nobody is going to elaborate.
Guess you'll have to check your HoH.
And its been said NDC is not getting them, read a couple pages before you ask.
ok sorry man dont lash out on me i went back i re read the post jesus 

i would def pay if i had to for Nike Talk, best site hands down ,i find more info here then on any other site , all i do when im at work hahaha

Last edited:
any clue as to what date the Niketown twitter pages will drop the link for these

Last week for the fighter jets they sent the tweet to rsvp on Thursday around 3 PM. They'll prob announce they are doing an RSVP on Tuesday saying its Thursday.

so finishline will fix the backdoor link,

but not fix the ordering problem for us getting 6-10 credit charges n reversals?????

and nike wont stop typing the tweet link for the shoes to allow computer jabronis to buy em before we even get a chance

I have the ip fnl 'backdoor' link saved as well. Not sure exactly how to use it bc it gave me Paypal errors each time. They would show in my PayPal account immediately as cancelled. Any insight nt

People are paying close to 200 dollars on the regular for Jordans, you think they wouldn't be willing to pay a small subscription fee to get info on a website? They can just pay the fee and continue to lurk. It probably wouldn't even stop the young hype beasts, they use their parents credit card to buy their shoes, why can't they use it to buy a membership? I understand why people would say it in theory, but I don't see it making much of a difference in practice.

My house of hoops is doing a raffle tomorrow on 20 pairs apparently :smh:

How does that work? Do I have to be there at a certain time? Thanks NT.....

So my homeboy texted me said that he has my pair confirmed, for retail.

Have to wait till Monday after release to have them, but at least my pair is secure.

Everything is good now.

:smokin

No. It is only JB forums that are trash (which says a lot about many people who wear the brand). I am sure paying for this site will make all the good forums suffer.

My house of hoops is doing a raffle tomorrow on 20 pairs apparently
mean.gif

How does that work? Do I have to be there at a certain time? Thanks NT.....
no, just arrive before they close or the deadline for handing out tickets. Doesnt really matter at what time during the day you go..

no, just arrive before they close or the deadline for handing out tickets. Doesnt really matter at what time during the day you go..

Thanks, I appreciate the response. Repped.

Guess I'll drive out to hoh tomorrow, it's worth a try...

I'm hearing new from a lot of people that these are gonna be pretty limited. I decided to pay for an RSVP on sneakerrsvp to hopefully secure a pair. Otherwise I'll have to try my luck on FNL

I can't comment on how successful sneakerrsvp is but I can def let u guys know if they secure me an rsvp.

Last edited:
Might be able to hook someone up this weekend if I score a second pair.

Only need 1 pair.

Will let you guys by tomorrow.

Might be able to hook someone up this weekend if I score a second pair.

Only need 1 pair.

Will let you guys by tomorrow.

I don't need it though. Ive got it all planned out

If the one place that actually thinks they are getting them gets them this Tuesday, I'm going there. But if not I've got a hook up in the PM's who's got a spot.

These will be had, :smile:

You gonna give us some porch shots? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom