Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed 
eyes.gif
Hmmmmm, My friends father tried to buy multiple pairs of Bred 4's & 11's anticipating that he'd make a massive profit.  He soon released their wasn't a market for J's in his/friends age group (45 and up).  So, I helped him out by buying 2 pairs of each at $20 over "retail" so he could get his money back and some.  I thought I made out well,  I guess I should've played the "your son is my boy" card.

Good for you.

ORDERED THESE off ebay everything seems fine tag, box, etc but MY RIGHT SHOE HAS SO MANY DEFECTS!

I FEEL like the NIKE swoosh is shorter on the right shoe or maybe its lower,compared it with my 10.5 also.

the alignment of the sole is not correct

and theres some excess white ish 

Not sure if i should get a refund, partial refund, sell them or keep smh........

These werent marked as b grades anywhere and I told the seller to send a picture of the receipt where he bought these from Jimmy Jazz in Missouri.

Last edited:
I like symmetry and these are not symmetrical, idk if all royals are like this or just mine aside from the other defects  

Is that guy serious w/the pics? My god bro, they are legit & I can't see any defects what so ever? Ask for a refund ? Lol sell them to me, I got your $140 :smile:

I can definitely see the defects in that pair. One is extremely Unproportional to the other. And on that 4th pick, is that separation or a big paint overlap?

The paint overlap is the only thing I see but it's the angle of the photo, the Nike swoosh looks fine, how many times have you called FTL Fnl , say ur shoes have defects just to get a discount

Me = none
Dude w /pics= prob 20 times

4th pic is a paint overlap

I already knew they were legit know its not that big a deal but wasnt like I payed retail price,

I'm just the type to want everything to be perfect just how my mind works lol

But it only really bothered me because the 10.5 i had sold were not like these and me worried....

my heart skipped a beat and thought i had won while i went to a spot no one thinks of actually purchasing "heat"

aj1royalfake.jpg

:lol:

I like symmetry and these are not symmetrical, idk if all royals are like this or just mine aside from the other defects  

I had 3 pairs and they all had defects in different places, I kept the pair that had the least blemishes and got rid of the rest.
Even though people are dropping $300 plus on these doesn't change the fact that they are $140 shoes with suspect quality.

Last edited:
I've been exchanging messages with a guy on Craigslist. I offered my extra pair of 88's for his Royals. He gets back at me today asking if I had anything else to offer for a 2 for 1. I told him no just a straight trade for my 88's. He comes back saying someone offered him a 3 for 1 trade and asked if I wanted to match it or had a cash offer. I passed. He's either lying or someone is that thirsty.

I've been exchanging messages with a guy on Craigslist. I offered my extra pair of 88's for his Royals. He gets back at me today asking if I had anything else to offer for a 2 for 1. I told him no just a straight trade for my 88's. He comes back saying someone offered him a 3 for 1 trade and asked if I wanted to match it or had a cash offer. I passed. He's either lying or someone is that thirsty.
laugh.gif

That dude is obviously lying.  THREE SHOES for ONE? How stupid does that sound.

:lol:

That dude is obviously lying.  THREE SHOES for ONE? How stupid does that sound.

Not that far-fetched... Back in October, I bought a pair of Olympic VII's marked "B-grade" (from a NIKE FACTORY STORE), and mentioned so in the Craigslist ad I put up... I was looking for cash, but I eventually took a trade. In the initial text, dude offered DS Obsidians and VNDS Altitudes. I was skeptical, but he agreed to meet in daytime in a public place, so I went for it...

Kept the Obsidian's, sold the Alts. Basically got the Obsidians free, then made about 80 bucks.

Last edited:
He's lying tho... Just the fact that he asks for a 2-for-1, then backdoors and claims to have a 3-for-1 offer is crazy. Why not take that deal instead of continuing negotiation with someone else?!

the best liars mix in the most truth possible - remember that kiddies
he probably did get another offer (better than yours) but is lying about the specifics

Not that far-fetched... Back in October, I bought a pair of Olympic VII's marked "B-grade" (from a NIKE FACTORY STORE), and mentioned so in the Craigslist ad I put up... I was looking for cash, but I eventually took a trade. In the initial text, dude offered DS Obsidians and VNDS Altitudes. I was skeptical, but he agreed to meet in daytime in a public place, so I went for it...

Kept the Obsidian's, sold the Alts. Basically got the Obsidians free, then made about 80 bucks.

Lol damn man you came up. Good stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom