Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
$500 cash for these? Wow..... F this game....

There's people out there with money who's willing to fork out for a very limited shoe... How you think Flightclub stays open with those ridiculous prices for GR's. There just people out there who willing to fork it out.

Last edited:
I just lurk.. But I agree to everyone who is saying the thirst is real. I was actually caught by surprise by how much people were willing to shell out for these shoes... My connect got half size runs (size 10.5-13) sold them for 320 each EASY, I copped at least 10 pairs from him, swapped a few for my size (9) and kept a few. But ended up selling all but one size 9 pair... because I'm a broke college student who is also greedy LOL. But the very first pair of Royal 1's size 9 I got was so ******g clean and I regret selling them so much. EVERYTHING was on point, no extra shoe glue, none of that toe box wrinkle ****, none of those factory creases. It was the perfect pair... I bought it for ~300(a couple days after release and I thought I got super ripped off), I put it up on craig'slist for 375, not expecting it to sell at all, 3 hours later someone hits me up and says he'll come buy it right away. I was like 'wtf' at first, saying damn this dude is dumb. But after I ran into my connect, I decided to cop a ******** of pairs and just flip them for 20-30 over.. and the more I sold royals the more  I realized how valuable these shoes were... I ended up with 3 pairs of Size 9 DS.. listed them for 400 each just to see what would happen.. and they both sold and now I only have one pair.. But I copped a size 8 today for 300, reselling them tomorrow for 360 lmao...

TL;DR I made a **** load of money reselling Royals that I bought at 320-340 each. Resold each pair for around 360-400.

^^ :lol: you are probably trying to rob someone blind. Set your price correctly and watch them sell in seconds.

I wouldn't pay $500 for '01 or '13. Hell I would everyday cop the '13 over the '01 knowing that prices are better on the newer version and there is no really significant difference.

Before someone responds with you don't have the '01, yes I don't but have had an opportunity to compare.

Last edited:
I've been exchanging messages with a guy on Craigslist. I offered my extra pair of 88's for his Royals. He gets back at me today asking if I had anything else to offer for a 2 for 1. I told him no just a straight trade for my 88's. He comes back saying someone offered him a 3 for 1 trade and asked if I wanted to match it or had a cash offer. I passed. He's either lying or someone is that thirsty.
I wouldn't be shocked. Before I UN DS'ed one of my two 8.5's someone offered me $150 + WC III 88s. When I declined and then wore one of my pairs he said $200 + the DS 88 III's for my DS Royals. I said no though because I like them that much and was afraid I'd regret it.

Hahaha Banned 1's PLUS cash coming to you. Where would you even come up with that?

Only way I'd get rid of my pairs are for
$10,000 each.

DB9's for $390 = steal/exception, not market value. $420 for Royals = very high end of range for someone very thirsty for these.
right? I am reading this like really banneds PLUS CASH you must be out your mind shooting for that, but good luck to you.

only shoe i can even think someone will trade for in a straight up trade are the pollito (db) 9 or the wc 3 88

the market value truly hinges on this restock ...when the market truly settles i can see 450+ for these by this xmas

and if u need those jordan 1 muscle pants for the royals they are on sale for 49.00 on fnl  use my rewards to get them for 36 bucks shipped 

Last edited:
and if u need those jordan 1 muscle pants for the royals they are on sale for 49.00 on fnl  use my rewards to get them for 36 bucks shipped 
Dope! Thanks for the tip. Copping now. Not sure what size to get :frown:

Edit: damn Mediums gone

Last edited:
I wouldn't pay $500 for '01 or '13. Hell I would everyday cop the '13 over the '01 knowing that prices are better on the newer version and there is no really significant difference.

Before someone responds with you don't have the '01, yes I don't but have had an opportunity to compare.
the 01s are a true royal color, have a nubuck swoosh and are numbered on the tongue. sublte differences to an average person but to a shoe head, the differences would be quick to make out and theyd even point out the face box it came with. 

Dope! Thanks for the tip. Copping now. Not sure what size to get
frown.gif

Edit: damn Mediums gone
no doubt i was on some site and they had a fnl ad with the pants clicked and they mediums when i copped so i shared the wealth with everyone in here

These r pretty dry in the market right now, smh, still can't find a size swap for mine, and now the prices r skyrocketed, even if I do a resell and buy my size back, the chance seems very slim.

These r pretty dry in the market right now, smh, still can't find a size swap for mine, and now the prices r skyrocketed, even if I do a resell and buy my size back, the chance seems very slim.
if I were you I would hold onto them to size swap unless you wanna sell them and get something else that you wanted to get

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom