Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still not sure which of the collections are his since none of them repeat at any of the times he said they show up in the video, but the wall with each shoe in a different black painted cubby wasn't his. It was an Asian guys/crew and he had three big walls like that. I never did find KCmo's table or anything with his name/store on it, I was hoping to check it out tho. The wall display was probably the biggest one there in terms of space. They had clothing too that the Asian girls at 1:55 were pushing.

Were you sharing a table with Richie, KCmo? That looks like the table he was at with the brons at 1:49, that's what this pic is from

Sorry to go off topic for a minute there. The employees at these stores are most likely not going to have any info about this until its already known to the public anyway. Some of the managers that are heavy into sneakers might know something because they care about the subject and went after info proactively, so hopefully one of you guys checking in stores for more info runs across someone like that.
No. that pic is not my table, I honestly dont even know what those 1st two shoes are, lol, im a Jordan man and just started to branch out to other stuff... I had a table and wall with mostly all Jordans and lots of my kids collection as well that matched mine... It wasnt under Kikcs by Kamue, it was under my real name... I was the only table with Quai 5's... I know I missed you but I was in and out running back and forth in the snow to my house to grab kicks to trade with people, and to add the parking each time I got back was BS, so each time I left I was gone for about an hour and a half.., I had 3 girls running my table, while I was gone..

Last edited:
@grapeape, I see what you saying, im looking at the vid from my phone and this stupid app as not showing the video timeline correctly, it keeps stopping but the video keeps going..., I will fix, in a min....

Last edited:
I feel ya, that parking and just getting in and out the doors there was a little frustrating. Can you take a screenshot of your collection in KCSole6's video KCmo? Good luck with your store, too, sounds like you'll have some good things in there!

Edit: I think from your last few posts this may be part of your collection at 3:30, right?

View media item 339714

Last edited:
I had no clue what the corks were until all star weekend , never even knew lebron had his own shoe honestly

Just picked up my pair for below retail
nthat.gif
 All I need is some bred 1s OG branding and ill be sweet

Damb everyone going ham on a brotha 
laugh.gif
 No I didnt get the dunks or fakes haha  I got a hook up from my boy. He bought multiple pairs to resell and just so happened to have my size still on hand. Did me a favour and gave me the mates rates. 

My bad I'm back..

Drunk baby mama + drunk wife = bad night

But yeah I know what corks are, just not the other 2 kicks!

Damb everyone going ham on a brotha 
laugh.gif

No I didnt get the dunks or fakes haha I got a hook up from my boy. He bought multiple pairs to resell and just so happened to have my size still on hand. Did me a favour and gave me the mates rates. 

Pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom