Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
FNL responded with

Unfortunately there isn't any truth to that. I currently don't have any information on when the next restock will be.
What is a random online rep going to know about this restock in the making?

Reps can't really give out info until the company says it's okay. Example; Eastbay Reps on here

So thirsty thinking FNL will actually restock these.

Also, getting more QS releases to compete with HOH.

Any truth to that?

I'm good with my one pair......unless I can get a second pair for retail.
devil.gif
This 

So thirsty thinking FNL will actually restock these.

Also, getting more QS releases to compete with HOH.

Any truth to that?

Not necessarily QS releases, but they will just have exclusives their company never got before. My FNL is going to be a V6 format store and will have foams in the Nike store, more pairs of GR Jordan's than before and any previously exclusive type JB releases in the Jordan store. I'm sure the D Rose's and Kamikaze CW's that were exclusive to HoH will be in the Adidas store. I'm only using the terms above, for each type of "store", because the manager at my local store and the DM of the best selling store in the nation used those terms. They'll pretty much be FNL's version of the HoH's that have HoH on one side and refular Footlocker attached to the other side. I know not all HoH's are like that (Dallas isn't), but some are (OKC and Tulsa, for example).

1985 release, limited. One of the 30+ releases that nobody knows about :lol:

These were the ones pictured on that shirt, will they retro? :wow: :nerd:

could be a possibility tbh.

The Black/gold High thats releasing next month was never released to the public in 1985, but 'retroed' in a mid top/ black midsole in '03.

so maybe JB has a plan to release some OG CW's that were sampled in '85 but not publicly released.

on another note, I traded my extra sz 11 Royal Blue 1's for VVNDS Concords and VVVNDS Bred IV's and $60....

thats what he offered, so I said yes.

This past summer. Two Indianapolis Finish Lines restocked Concords after the stores remodeling. It was not announced and even the employees didn't know about the restock until the day of. The only chance that any one has of catching a potential Royal restock is if they live in the area of that Finish Line and hear about it from a friend or go to the store that day. So basically you won't know about it until that day so don't get your hopes up.

For what its worth, I think I hit this restock/relaunch or whatever right on the head..... I got a couple Finishline DM's and managers in my inbox pissed that I dropped the info, one DM was asking me to give up my source and was demanding that I dont give out anymore (secret) info or people will be in trouble.......... Something is going on, cause they mad as hell....
roll.gif

Can u stop quoting the list?
Ok, just got off the line with my Finishline connect and what me plus a few others are saying is true... Finishline will be starting to get more limited kicks at stores that are in the same mall as a HOH, in an attempt to compete with HOH... This is actually starting on 4/1 with the Fila Grant Hill 2's and will happen 2 or 3 times a month...... This shoe dropped on 3/26, but Finishline will start holding back pairs and drop them at later dates in stores that have HOH in the same mall (Royals were one of them)... My source gave me a list that was sent out with the Royal 1's as the topic, they still don't have a date, but I assure you when they get the date, I will have it within 5 mins, and you guys will have it in 6 mins.... But the Royal 1's will drop again at the following stores, date still TBD... Do your homework, because he also said that most stores will only get a FSR or maybe 3 or 4 more than a FSR......

Colonial Bel Air - Mobile, AL
Madison Square Mall - Huntsville, AL
Riverchase Galleria - Birmingham, AL
Los Cerritos - Cerritos, CA
Sunvalley - Concord, CA
The Shops at Montebello - Montebello, CA
Westfield Culver City - Culver City, CA
Stonewood Center - Downey, CA
Beverly Center Los Angeles, CA
Ontario Mills - Ontario, CA
Serramonte Center - Daly City, CA
Westfield Topanga - Canoga Park, CA
Park Meadows - Littleton, CO
Trumbull Shopping Park - Trumbull, CT
Regency Square Mall - Jacksonville, FL
University Mall - Tampa, FL
The Florida Mall - Orlando, FL
Southlake Mall - Morrow, GA
North Riverside Park Mall - N Riverside, IL
St. Clair Square - Fairview Heights, IL
Greenwood Park Mall - Greenwood, IN
Oak Park Mall - Overland Park, KS
Fayette Mall - Lexington, KY
Esplanade - Kenner, LA
Mall of Louisiana - Baton Rouge, LA
Holyoke Mall - Holyoke, MA
Cambridge Side Galleria - Cambridge, MA
St. Charles Town Center - Waldorf, MD
Montgomery Mall - Bethesda, MD
Fairlane Town Center - Dearborn, MI
Eastland Center - Harper Woods, MI
Mall of America - Bloomington, MN
Cross Creek Mall - Fayetteville, NC
Hanes Mall - Winston Salem, NC
Concord Mills - Concord, NC
The Streets At Southpoint - Durham, NC
Willowbrook Mall - Wayne, NJ
Cherry Hill Mall - Cherry Hill, NJ
Coronado Mall - Albuquerque, NM
Fashion Show Mall - Las Vegas, NV
Staten Island Mall - Staten Island, NY
Poughkeepsie Galleria - Poughkeepsie, NY
Queens Center - Elmhurst, NY
Green Acres Mall - Valley Stream, NY
Kings Plaza - Brooklyn, NY
Palisades Center - West Nyack, NY
Destiny USA - Syracuse, NY
Crossgates Mall - Albany, NY
Walden Galleria - Buffalo, NY
Roosevelt Field - Garden City, NY
Franklin Park Mall - Toledo, OH
Beachwood Place - Beachwood, OH
Penn Square - Oklahoma City, OK
The Plaza At King Of Prussia King - Prussia, PA
Haywood Mall - Greenville, SC
Town East Mall - Mesquite, TX
The Parks at Arlington - Arlington, TX
Houston Galleria - Houston, TX
NorthPark Center - Dallas, TX
Baybrook Mall - Friendswood, TX
Military Circle Mall - Norfolk, VA
Patrick Henry Mall - Newport News, VA
Charlottesville Fashion Square - Charlottesville, VA
Peninsula Town Center - Hampton, VA
Tacoma Mall - Tacoma, WA
South Center Mall - Seattle, WA
Mayfair Mall - Wauwatosa, WI

Last edited:
For what its worth, I think I hit this restock/relaunch or whatever right on the head..... I got a couple Finishline DM's and managers in my inbox pissed that I dropped the info, one DM was asking me to give up my source and was demanding that I dont give out anymore (secret) info or people will be in trouble.......... Something is going on, cause they mad as hell.... :rofl:

:lol:

Remember that royals shirt, which had the white royals

Are these it?

Limited OG release
if they do retro i hope they dont call them white royals. they look more purplish than blue, same with the 2013s compared to the 01.

Same color as the black ones, just the white contrasts and quality of the picture.

^^ how can you do a trade,be safe and dont pay fees on ebay or paypal?is there a way?pm me anyone dont want to derail the topic..

Last edited:
For what its worth, I think I hit this restock/relaunch or whatever right on the head..... I got a couple Finishline DM's and managers in my inbox pissed that I dropped the info, one DM was asking me to give up my source and was demanding that I dont give out anymore (secret) info or people will be in trouble.......... Something is going on, cause they mad as hell.... :rofl:

why are they mad as hell?the hype is good for them...thats what the 'restock' is about right?doesn't make sense...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom