Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take it, hope dudes stop dropping 5 bills and up on banned 1s now.

A regular retro of these in November won't affect Banned 1's costs, negatively, at all. These aren't a retro of the Banned 1's because they're the same color way. Banned 1's are still a completely different shoe with a completely different story to the people paying for them and quality is above and beyond any non Bin 23 Jordan release...ever. They will still be limited to 9,000 pairs and will still be dried up in the resell market. I'm about 90% certain the blk/red CW will release in November and I still just bought a pair of Banned 1's 6 days ago.

Last edited:
you traded some fuglies for true beauty. i guess in this case beauty really is in the eye of the beholder 
wink.gif

I have the royals and green beans. Both are :pimp: to me

I've noticed nobody likes the green beans though?

A regular retro of these in November won't affect Banned 1's costs, negatively, at all. These aren't a retro of the Banned 1's because they're the same color way. Banned 1's are still a completely different shoe with a completely different story to the people paying for them and quality is above and beyond any non Bin 23 Jordan release...ever. They will still be limited to 9,000 pairs and will still be dried up in the resell market. I'm about 90% certain the blk/red CW will release in November and I still just bought a pair of Banned 1's 6 days ago.
this^

If these do come out in Novemeber, i got more of a reason to keep my banned 1s DS and just buy and rock these.

I talked to my boy at house of hoops and he was looking at me crazy. I'm not putting my eggs in 1 basket but in pretty sure this little restock is gonna have people's sodium levels at an all time high

let's face it, these will never be restocked at a FSR... i want to double up..but doesnt look like it will happen

This possible restock would be a lot harder cause FNL would hype this up to the most extreme and have everyone trying to cop so I'm just gonna see what happens

Ok, just got off the line with my Finishline connect and what me plus a few others are saying is true... Finishline will be starting to get more limited kicks at stores that are in the same mall as a HOH, in an attempt to compete with HOH... This is actually starting on 4/1 with the Fila Grant Hill 2's and will happen 2 or 3 times a month...... This shoe dropped on 3/26, but Finishline will start holding back pairs and drop them at later dates in stores that have HOH in the same mall (Royals were one of them)... My source gave me a list that was sent out with the Royal 1's as the topic, they still don't have a date, but I assure you when they get the date, I will have it within 5 mins, and you guys will have it in 6 mins.... But the Royal 1's will drop again at the following stores, date still TBD... Do your homework, because he also said that most stores will only get a FSR or maybe 3 or 4 more than a FSR......

Colonial Bel Air - Mobile, AL
Madison Square Mall - Huntsville, AL
Riverchase Galleria - Birmingham, AL
Los Cerritos - Cerritos, CA
Sunvalley - Concord, CA
The Shops at Montebello - Montebello, CA
Westfield Culver City - Culver City, CA
Stonewood Center - Downey, CA
Beverly Center Los Angeles, CA
Ontario Mills - Ontario, CA
Serramonte Center - Daly City, CA
Westfield Topanga - Canoga Park, CA
Park Meadows - Littleton, CO
Trumbull Shopping Park - Trumbull, CT
Regency Square Mall - Jacksonville, FL
University Mall - Tampa, FL
The Florida Mall - Orlando, FL
Southlake Mall - Morrow, GA
North Riverside Park Mall - N Riverside, IL
St. Clair Square - Fairview Heights, IL
Greenwood Park Mall - Greenwood, IN
Oak Park Mall - Overland Park, KS
Fayette Mall - Lexington, KY
Esplanade - Kenner, LA
Mall of Louisiana - Baton Rouge, LA
Holyoke Mall - Holyoke, MA
Cambridge Side Galleria - Cambridge, MA
St. Charles Town Center - Waldorf, MD
Montgomery Mall - Bethesda, MD
Fairlane Town Center - Dearborn, MI
Eastland Center - Harper Woods, MI
Mall of America - Bloomington, MN
Cross Creek Mall - Fayetteville, NC
Hanes Mall - Winston Salem, NC
Concord Mills - Concord, NC
The Streets At Southpoint - Durham, NC
Willowbrook Mall - Wayne, NJ
Cherry Hill Mall - Cherry Hill, NJ
Coronado Mall - Albuquerque, NM
Fashion Show Mall - Las Vegas, NV
Staten Island Mall - Staten Island, NY
Poughkeepsie Galleria - Poughkeepsie, NY
Queens Center - Elmhurst, NY
Green Acres Mall - Valley Stream, NY
Kings Plaza - Brooklyn, NY
Palisades Center - West Nyack, NY
Destiny USA - Syracuse, NY
Crossgates Mall - Albany, NY
Walden Galleria - Buffalo, NY
Roosevelt Field - Garden City, NY
Franklin Park Mall - Toledo, OH
Beachwood Place - Beachwood, OH
Penn Square - Oklahoma City, OK
The Plaza At King Of Prussia King - Prussia, PA
Haywood Mall - Greenville, SC
Town East Mall - Mesquite, TX
The Parks at Arlington - Arlington, TX
Houston Galleria - Houston, TX
NorthPark Center - Dallas, TX
Baybrook Mall - Friendswood, TX
Military Circle Mall - Norfolk, VA
Patrick Henry Mall - Newport News, VA
Charlottesville Fashion Square - Charlottesville, VA
Peninsula Town Center - Hampton, VA
Tacoma Mall - Tacoma, WA
South Center Mall - Seattle, WA
Mayfair Mall - Wauwatosa, WI
Weird that my mall that actually have a house of hoops is not on your list,

& the 2 malls that doesn't have a house of hoops are on the list

Last edited:
Any one know how long the black royal laces are? Are they 72 inches or 63? I'm trying to find an actual royal blue lace colorway in that size.

Ok, just got off the line with my Finishline connect and what me plus a few others are saying is true... Finishline will be starting to get more limited kicks at stores that are in the same mall as a HOH, in an attempt to compete with HOH... This is actually starting on 4/1 with the Fila Grant Hill 2's and will happen 2 or 3 times a month...... This shoe dropped on 3/26, but Finishline will start holding back pairs and drop them at later dates in stores that have HOH in the same mall (Royals were one of them)... My source gave me a list that was sent out with the Royal 1's as the topic, they still don't have a date, but I assure you when they get the date, I will have it within 5 mins, and you guys will have it in 6 mins.... But the Royal 1's will drop again at the following stores, date still TBD... Do your homework, because he also said that most stores will only get a FSR or maybe 3 or 4 more than a FSR......

Weird that my mall that actually have a house of hoops is not on your list,
& the 2 malls that doesn't have a house of hoops are on the list

Maybe because every mall that has a HOH ISN'T getting them?? And maybe the 2 malls that don't have a HOH are eventually going to get one?? For instance, Palisades Mall in NY just popped up with a HOH out of nowhere, so you never know what can happen.

AND ONCE AGAIN THIS IS NOT A RESTOCK!! This is exactly like what FootAction on 34th St in NY did last Friday. Holding on to a few pairs of new releases for Grand Openings, Flagship, and Re-Launch locations is a brilliant idea! Speaking of that FTA on 34th, they will have the Stealth Foamposites tomorrow at 8am if anyone still trying to grab a pair!

Honestly dont understand why someone drops bits of info and people have to come up defensive against it. Your "investment" is safe.

Green beans are an awesome shoe

People hate on them tbiugh

GBs ARE dope! I remember all the talk when they came out. But I figured I wouldn't get around to wear my back up pair, so its not a loss. My primary pair is still in great condition. Just a few creases, no yellowing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom