Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
NBA, multiple colored shoes were against the rules in 1985 even though he never wore them on court.
Hear ya. I remember it bein a different time when Mike only wore his shoes. He wore bulls colors (obviously) and the other colors were just made for variation sold to the public. Its different these days.

"you can quote me unless a store is having a grand opening it's not happening" more pairs available then on original release date 
roll.gif
 just save your self the frustration and give in and pay a re-seller a reasonable price & be done with it like i said before & i'll say it again "it's not happening".

Last edited:
^where the **** u get these traders from???? :smh: i have a pair myself of royals and would like to double up for sure! i just cant find a sweet trade like that lol

you traded some fuglies for true beauty. i guess in this case beauty really is in the eye of the beholder 
wink.gif

Last edited:
You guys do realize that even if the info about the restock and locations is legit, it's not going to be a silent restock...

FNL will send out emails, tweets, and probably blog about it. All the hypebeasts will come out and don't be surprised if they decide to do raffles. So if you think you're going to walk in FNL and cop the Royal 1's with ease, you better think twice.

I'm only saying all of this if the source is even legit. Just my two cents...

I wonder how many size 11's each of these stores will have? I can only see each store having 2 pairs of each size at the most. Will be nearly impossible to get a pair. Especially with these employees holding pairs for themselves.

one for you one for me :smile:
I wonder how many size 11's each of these stores will have? I can only see each store having 2 pairs of each size at the most. Will be nearly impossible to get a pair. Especially with these employees holding pairs for themselves.

I appreciate the info that has been given. is it true. I don't know but it is worth a try especially since i don't have a pair at all. If they dont release like he stated then ill pay reseller price. im just hopeful for anything at this point

I just asked FNL galleria employee today, they had no clue what I was talking bout, but also I wouldn't trust the girl I spoke with

Kams post has people coming out of nowhere. This thread was dead. I know he's looking to help people out but damnnn sucks that everyone is flocking here now and I have a lot more to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom