Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, Bay area only has two locations..... and both of this spot r crazily heavy traffic, chances r looking very slim, hope the 1000 pairs online is true, and that seems my only hope.

@kamuekcmo and others for sharing info.

Will keep calling Serramonte they gotta know something hehe :D
it's always crazy out at serramonte during releases, hopefully not a lot of people know about fnl have random stocks. lol

We have a HOH in the Galleria mall in St. Louis

@ least Fairview Heights Illinois is getting a restock that is only about an hour away :rolleyes
I dont know, maybe they are afraid of what will happen...... I have been in STL for a few releases, never again... I seen about 3 people get jumped just for a spot in line all 3 times i was in town and something dropped...... Lol! 

Stuff like this happens because the shoe stores and malls don't know how to handle hyped releases. The last hyped release I went to was the concord XI release @ South County Mall :smh: So unorganized people running into the mall like a horde of zombies.

We have a HOH in the Galleria mall in St. Louis

@ least Fairview Heights Illinois is getting a restock that is only about an hour away :rolleyes
Where u in line at the Galleria on release date? I was there and was able to cop

No I tried my luck online :smh: :frown:

I dont know, maybe they are afraid of what will happen...... I have been in STL for a few releases, never again... I seen about 3 people get jumped just for a spot in line all 3 times i was in town and something dropped...... Lol! 
I'm not even surprised, this city is as scandalous as they come. :smh:

QFT

Ok, just got off the line with my Finishline connect and what me plus a few others are saying is true... Finishline will be starting to get more limited kicks at stores that are in the same mall as a HOH, in an attempt to compete with HOH... This is actually starting on 4/1 with the Fila Grant Hill 2's and will happen 2 or 3 times a month...... This shoe dropped on 3/26, but Finishline will start holding back pairs and drop them at later dates in stores that have HOH in the same mall (Royals were one of them)... My source gave me a list that was sent out with the Royal 1's as the topic, they still don't have a date, but I assure you when they get the date, I will have it within 5 mins, and you guys will have it in 6 mins.... But the Royal 1's will drop again at the following stores, date still TBD... Do your homework, because he also said that most stores will only get a FSR or maybe 3 or 4 more than a FSR......
Thanks Kam.. Great info.

gotcha... my daycare lady took good friday off so i have to take off work anyways. figured me and the kid will head up there to see whats good. so many goodies that i hope i dont walk out empty handed.
Hey BigJ  which location in B-more?

I told you, believe KC when he says it :lol:

Do I want to make the trip to charolletesville fashion mall? Nah, that's a summer thing for me

I told you, believe KC when he says it :lol:

Do I want to make the trip to charolletesville fashion mall? Nah, that's a summer thing for me

Surprised they are even getting them. Doesn't make since that they are and the Roanoke FNL isn't . I know for sure that store produces larger numbers and has more competition.

Not making the trip regardless, have the pairs I need.

Last edited:
Surprised they are even getting them. Doesn't make since that they are and the Roanoke FNL isn't . I know for sure that store produces larger numbers and has more competition.

I think it has something to do with stores that are not doing as good.... The stores that are doing good are going to be remodeled, to look like HOH....

I think it has something to do with stores that are not doing as good.... The stores that are doing good are going to be remodeled, to look like HOH....
True they could be giving it too certain stores that aren't doing too well so people can start shopping there more often. It's all a marketing strategy probably as long as FNL is making money they can care less

I told you, believe KC when he says it
laugh.gif

Surprisingly, they get a lot of good shoes. It's a pretty big mall. It has footaction, footlocker, and a dtlr so i'm not surprised based of was KC is saying. FNL is trying to up themselves for the competitors within their malls. The FNL in Char. is really lacking anyway, I remember chatting it up with some employees and they told me they don't get much besides the lesser retros. I don't even think they got the Olympic 6s. I had to go to FAUSA to get them. Either way, if I go back to afton this summer, I'll be in FTL a lot more.

Off topic, I wonder with all these Nike Air jordan 1s, if they will ever do a JB retro of the Air Ships 
nerd.gif

KC hook it up! Tell your informant to give JB the idea!

the dm yesterday said the brick and mortar sales are down 15% company wide.....and he also said the district here in ga is last in the company right now...online sales are up 65% 

Ok, just got off the line with my Finishline connect and what me plus a few others are saying is true... Finishline will be starting to get more limited kicks at stores that are in the same mall as a HOH, in an attempt to compete with HOH... This is actually starting on 4/1 with the Fila Grant Hill 2's and will happen 2 or 3 times a month...... This shoe dropped on 3/26, but Finishline will start holding back pairs and drop them at later dates in stores that have HOH in the same mall (Royals were one of them)... My source gave me a list that was sent out with the Royal 1's as the topic, they still don't have a date, but I assure you when they get the date, I will have it within 5 mins, and you guys will have it in 6 mins.... But the Royal 1's will drop again at the following stores, date still TBD... Do your homework, because he also said that most stores will only get a FSR or maybe 3 or 4 more than a FSR......

Colonial Bel Air - Mobile, AL
Madison Square Mall - Huntsville, AL
Riverchase Galleria - Birmingham, AL
Los Cerritos - Cerritos, CA
Sunvalley - Concord, CA
The Shops at Montebello - Montebello, CA
Westfield Culver City - Culver City, CA
Stonewood Center - Downey, CA
Beverly Center Los Angeles, CA
Ontario Mills - Ontario, CA
Serramonte Center - Daly City, CA
Westfield Topanga - Canoga Park, CA
Park Meadows - Littleton, CO
Trumbull Shopping Park - Trumbull, CT
Regency Square Mall - Jacksonville, FL
University Mall - Tampa, FL
The Florida Mall - Orlando, FL
Southlake Mall - Morrow, GA
North Riverside Park Mall - N Riverside, IL
St. Clair Square - Fairview Heights, IL
Greenwood Park Mall - Greenwood, IN
Oak Park Mall - Overland Park, KS
Fayette Mall - Lexington, KY
Esplanade - Kenner, LA
Mall of Louisiana - Baton Rouge, LA
Holyoke Mall - Holyoke, MA
Cambridge Side Galleria - Cambridge, MA
St. Charles Town Center - Waldorf, MD
Montgomery Mall - Bethesda, MD
Fairlane Town Center - Dearborn, MI
Eastland Center - Harper Woods, MI
Mall of America - Bloomington, MN
Cross Creek Mall - Fayetteville, NC
Hanes Mall - Winston Salem, NC
Concord Mills - Concord, NC
The Streets At Southpoint - Durham, NC
Willowbrook Mall - Wayne, NJ
Cherry Hill Mall - Cherry Hill, NJ
Coronado Mall - Albuquerque, NM
Fashion Show Mall - Las Vegas, NV
Staten Island Mall - Staten Island, NY
Poughkeepsie Galleria - Poughkeepsie, NY
Queens Center - Elmhurst, NY
Green Acres Mall - Valley Stream, NY
Kings Plaza - Brooklyn, NY
Palisades Center - West Nyack, NY
Destiny USA - Syracuse, NY
Crossgates Mall - Albany, NY
Walden Galleria - Buffalo, NY
Roosevelt Field - Garden City, NY
Franklin Park Mall - Toledo, OH
Beachwood Place - Beachwood, OH
Penn Square - Oklahoma City, OK
The Plaza At King Of Prussia King - Prussia, PA
Haywood Mall - Greenville, SC
Town East Mall - Mesquite, TX
The Parks at Arlington - Arlington, TX
Houston Galleria - Houston, TX
NorthPark Center - Dallas, TX
Baybrook Mall - Friendswood, TX
Military Circle Mall - Norfolk, VA
Patrick Henry Mall - Newport News, VA
Charlottesville Fashion Square - Charlottesville, VA
Peninsula Town Center - Hampton, VA
Tacoma Mall - Tacoma, WA
South Center Mall - Seattle, WA
Mayfair Mall - Wauwatosa, WI
Great info, Im probably guessing that most places will do raffles but either way its still a chance. 

Like Grizz Im hoping that Mayfair (WI) will actually come up with some more pairs of royals. 

Word up on knowledge dropped Kam!

LOL @ everyone thinking they got pairs on lock- this is gonna be harder than initial drop x100

This aint no re-stock - this aint no relaunch

This is dropping a crumb to thousands of hungry seagulls

Hats off to nike for this truly hilarious stunt!

Just when you thought the thirst my be quenched and prices may drop- this is a mirage of an oasis.

Prices gonna climb!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom