Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well techinically they opened yesterday at 7:30pm. For what reason, IDK but they didnt release any retros and some other stuff. Holding most of it for tomorrow which will be the "Grand Opening".
Most stores do a soft opening or couldve been just for certain clients.

We have a HOH in the Galleria mall in St. Louis

@ least Fairview Heights Illinois is getting a restock that is only about an hour away
eyes.gif
Where u in line at the Galleria on release date? I was there and was able to cop

Are these restocks going to happen randomly? Or is there a set date?

Ok, just got off the line with my Finishline connect and what me plus a few others are saying is true... Finishline will be starting to get more limited kicks at stores that are in the same mall as a HOH, in an attempt to compete with HOH... This is actually starting on 4/1 with the Fila Grant Hill 2's and will happen 2 or 3 times a month...... This shoe dropped on 3/26, but Finishline will start holding back pairs and drop them at later dates in stores that have HOH in the same mall (Royals were one of them)... My source gave me a list that was sent out with the Royal 1's as the topic, they still don't have a date, but I assure you when they get the date, I will have it within 5 mins, and you guys will have it in 6 mins.... But the Royal 1's will drop again at the following stores, date still TBD
... Do your homework, because he also said that most stores will only get a FSR or maybe 3 or 4 more than a FSR......

Not sure how you missed that part :rolleyes

That's what's up KCmo. Damn skeptics in here been cross examining with nothing to provide sure jumped ship quick!

That list looks like the separation between top performing stores that are getting the V6 format remodel to include a Jordan and Nike store within the FNL, and the locations that need that extra push of heat to compete with HoH in their mall. My local store is a top performer/high traffic store and OKC isn't quite up to the same level of sales, and they're part of the email you got, to get some exclusives in. Top performers with heavy traffic will actually have a remodel over the next 4 months, so maybe the Royals will drop at the places you listed over that time period. Because the influx of the older retro's focus will be on the V6 stores once they start their re-grand openings, and these stores listed should be receiving new exclusives weekly by then. Thanks for the update and keepin us in the loop!

We have a HOH in the Galleria mall in St. Louis

@ least Fairview Heights Illinois is getting a restock that is only about an hour away
eyes.gif
I dont know, maybe they are afraid of what will happen...... I have been in STL for a few releases, never again... I seen about 3 people get jumped just for a spot in line all 3 times i was in town and something dropped...... Lol! 

That's what's up KCmo. Damn skeptics in here been cross examining with nothing to provide sure jumped ship quick!

That list looks like the separation between top performing stores that are getting the V6 format remodel to include a Jordan and Nike store within the FNL, and the locations that need that extra push of heat to compete with HoH in their mall. My local store is a top performer/high traffic store and OKC isn't quite up to the same level of sales, and they're part of the email you got, to get some exclusives in. Top performers with heavy traffic will actually have a remodel over the next 4 months, so maybe the Royals will drop at the places you listed over that time period. Because the influx of the older retro's focus will be on the V6 stores once they start their re-grand openings, and these stores listed should be receiving new exclusives weekly by then. Thanks for the update and keepin us in the loop!
Good info! Im trying to find out more about these V6 stores, now...

Wow i'm surprised 757 is on the list. We don't have an HOH near. I might give raffle a shot with a 1,000 other black guys at military circle mall. That's if employees don't take first anyway.

Good info! Im trying to find out more about these V6 stores, now...

I know the store here has been taking bids on the remodel the past few weeks and will have that ironed out next week. They expect the remodel to kick off soon after that and they definitely will have the Jordan and Nike shops, but Adidas shop wasn't 100% a go. He said he'll let me know what they tell him on the conference call at the beginning of April as far as Royals and the new store format go. This is all great news for everyone even outside of there being Royals. Even more exclusives will be available locally for people and HoH or NikeTown won't be the only option other than online. Nike really is just demolishing their competition these days

Last edited:
I dont know, maybe they are afraid of what will happen...... I have been in STL for a few releases, never again... I seen about 3 people get jumped just for a spot in line all 3 times i was in town and something dropped...... Lol! 
I'm not even surprised, this city is as scandalous as they come.
mean.gif

On another note, I'd gladly pay anybody that can get me a pair something extra.

Man, Bay area only has two locations..... and both of this spot r crazily heavy traffic, chances r looking very slim, hope the 1000 pairs online is true, and that seems my only hope.

glad to see Michigan will be getting them again, sadly may be moving to LA sooner than later. Already got my pairs, but I want to help some of the homeboys who missed out.

@kamuekcmo and others for sharing info.

Will keep calling Serramonte they gotta know something hehe :D

I know the store here has been taking bids on the remodel the past few weeks and will have that ironed out next week. They expect the remodel to kick off soon after that and they definitely will have the Jordan and Nike shops, but Adidas shop wasn't 100% a go. He said he'll let me know what they tell him on the conference call at the beginning of April as far as Royals and the new store format go. This is all great news for everyone even outside of there being Royals. Even more exclusives will be available locally for people and HoH or NikeTown won't be the only option other than online. Nike really is just demolishing their competition these days
Yeah, should bring in alot of nice kicks, he did say Foams also, i know someone in here said that before... Im not a Foam person, but i know alot of people have been crying about Finishline not having foams or a long time now..

Man, Bay area only has two locations..... and both of this spot r crazily heavy traffic, chances r looking very slim, hope the 1000 pairs online is true, and that seems my only hope.

Serramonte is clutch :smokin

6 locations within an hours drive to me. ill be glad to help out anyone once these dates are determined/released. but the hype in la is crazy but ill do what i can

I wanna wear the pair i have to the ground right now but i only have one smh. I wish i doubled up on these like i started too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom