Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the new info on a future release.
I'm hoping to trade my size 10 for a 10.5

for now Im unds my 1st pr..
I wouldn't do that just yet.... With all the hype these have gotten since they dropped, this will be like galaxy foams times 5..... YOU OR ANYONE ELSE ARE NOT GUARANTEED A PAIR...

Last edited:
I have a solid feeling that these will drop just like the concords did. I DONT CARE WHOS RIGHT OR WRONG I JUST WANT A NEW BACKDOOR LINK SO I CAN COP 3 PAIR LIKE I DID WITH THE BRED 11 LOOOL

If there is only one FsR at all of those spots, consider those employee pairs. Anyone remember moes sneaker spot yeezy 2 restock? These small time restocks are a joke. 

If there is only one FsR at all of those spots, consider those employee pairs. Anyone remember moes sneaker spot yeezy 2 restock? These small time restocks are a joke. 

Plus if you are only looking at 1000 pairs spread across these 65+ stores each store is only getting a single FSR. And if they do put some of those pairs online the store numbers decrease. Best of luck to those looking to get these in store.

Plus if you are only looking at 1000 pairs spread across these 65+ stores each store is only getting a single FSR. And if they do put some of those pairs online the store numbers decrease. Best of luck to those looking to get these in store.
I think they have 1000 for instore which is about 15 pairs a store (FSR) but dont quote me on this, I was told they have 1000 for online also.... Im still looking into that.... Truth is, like I said do your homework, or hook up with the fat chick at your local Finishline on the list.....

DOOOOOGGGGGGGGGGGGG . . . . . . .

2vt5cbb.jpg

This makes me want to see that movie :lol:

I think they have 1000 for instore which is about 15 pairs a store (FSR) but dont quote me on this, I was told they have 1000 for online also.... Im still looking into that.... Truth is, like I said do your homework, or hook up with the fat chick at your local Finishline on the list.....
dope  kam....once i talked to that dm at my fnl...im like damn this dude kam sources is onpoint..that list is solid 

if a list is distributed internally....it is definitely happening real soon 

Looks like I might have to take a drive to Poughkeepsie Mall or Palisades if these do in fact drop in decent #s.  Another pair for me and hopefully a pair for my boy.  We shall see...

Missouri no where on that list

View media item 335947
Right, im from KC and I thought the same thing... But then when I think about it, we have HOH but its not in a mall.... Oak Park, KS is just a 30 min drive tho.... I still expect a few to show up online as well, plus i still havent heard anything from the Nike side about the pairs they have..

We have a HOH in the Galleria mall in St. Louis

@ least Fairview Heights Illinois is getting a restock that is only about an hour away :rolleyes

We have a HOH in the Galleria mall in St. Louis

@ least Fairview Heights Illinois is getting a restock that is only about an hour away
eyes.gif
I still don't think we got the Royals here. I was calling every place I could think of and no one had them.

One opens tomorrow at 10am right?

Well techinically they opened yesterday at 7:30pm. For what reason, IDK but they didnt release any retros and some other stuff. Holding most of it for tomorrow which will be the "Grand Opening".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom