Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any Bay Area heads got any info? Base on the list, I called sunvalley mall, and it was a no go, didn't even bother to call daly city tho, bet it's a war zone out there if they had any.

You know all those pairs at DC are sewn up. But what I don't get is Valley Fair. They have a HOH there and the FNL is/was closed down for a while. And there not on the list. Not Eastridge or GM?

You know all those pairs at DC are sewn up. But what I don't get is Valley Fair. They have a HOH there and the FNL is/was closed down for a while. And there not on the list. Not Eastridge or GM?
Yea, base on the list, only serramonte and sunvalley will have em in the whole bay area. And the Valley Fair one, don't know if it will turn out to be a new store or close for good.

Yall should ask them if they recieved the grant hills, yet... All of the stores on the list were supposed to have the Fila Grant Hills yesterday, and some of the stores didnt have them (why I dont know) but it was due to an issue with shipping, so they will get them late as in Wed, Thurs, and Friday... Im thinking the Royals are in the same boat.... Connect just called and said the employees dont know... This whole new Finishline getting new and rare kicks is to get people in the store, so they will be shipping stuff blind, and the employees wont know until they open the boxes or its put on the shelf.... he said a few stores with grand openings will announce them at diff times this year also...

Last edited:
The lady at King of Prussia said they didn't receive them and will not be receiving them.

Last edited:
You guys have to realize that these stores are only getting a FSR each (maybe a little more) unless it's a grand opening/re-launch. Even if you call, the odds of them telling you "yeah we have 12 pairs, would you like us to hold you a pair?" are slim to NONE! Employees were probably all over those pairs. At this point, you probably have better chance of turing water into wine ..

The lady at King of Prussia said they didn't receive them and will not be receiving them.
Is that Kings palace in Brooklyn..... If so she is telling a lie, my cousin posted pics of them waiting for them this morning, he wasnt able to cop, but they had them...

Yall should ask them if they recieved the grant hills, yet... All of the stores on the list were supposed to have the Fila Grant Hills yesterday, and some of the stores didnt have them (why I dont know) but it was due to an issue with shipping, so they will get them late as in Wed, Thurs, and Friday... Im thinking the Royals are in the same boat.... Connect just called and said the employees dont know... This whole new Finishline getting new and rare kicks is to get people in the store, so they will be shipping stuff blind, and the employees wont know until they open the boxes or its put on the shelf.... he said a few stores with grand openings will announce them at diff times this year also...
I just called mine back because they didnt have royals but they of grant hills in a few days ago :smh:

You guys have to realize that these stores are only getting a FSR each (maybe a little more) unless it's a grand opening/re-launch. Even if you call, the odds of them telling you "yeah we have 12 pairs, would you like us to hold you a pair?" are slim to NONE! Employees were probably all over those pairs. At this point, you probably have better chance of turing water into wine ..

Thank you. And with no specific release instructions and no DM breathing down their necks. Anything Goes!!

Called Daly city FNL, said no. they got there shippment yesterday and only recieved the Grant hills.

EVEN IF THEY GET THEM THEY MORE THAN LIKELY AREN'T GOING TO GIVE THE INFO OUT OVER THE PHONE. IF I WAS WORKING THERE I WOULD TELL EVERYONE WHO CALLED, "NO WE DIDN'T GET THEM" OR "I DONT KNOW, CHECK BACK LATER".

Roosevelt fields' employee are clueless. Said they don't restock in store and only online.

Is that Kings palace in Brooklyn..... If so she is telling a lie, my cousin posted pics of them waiting for them this morning, he wasnt able to cop, but they had them...
damn king plaza got the restock already!!!! How did they know it was today!?!!

Last edited:
Beverly Center Los Angeles, CA

told me they didnt drop any / do not plan to drop any / no information

Good luck to everyone trying to secure a pair via FNL. Don't get too invested in the idea though. If there's one FSR, you can bet any sneakerhead manager or employee called up their friends (after taking their's). FNL is one of the most inept companies in all of retail. The idea that this would help get people in stores and generate buzz and extra business for them? Laughable! They're just going to get a bunch of calls from NTers for a week and be annoyed by even being on a list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom