Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ "Lining up for Filas.."
roll.gif

I have to be at work tomorrow at 8:30, I guess I'll see if anyone is lining up since I work in the mall.
yeah, alot of dudes were waiting on Royals, but the Grant Hills had a good line also..... Never would have thought... The royals line was so long I didnt even bother, I got my Hills tho...

I dont know all the locations that dropped but based off info from people that I know the stores in red are done.... The other stores are still a go for this week... There maybe a few more stores that dropped yesterday or today, but I cant confirm, or I dont know anyone in the area

Colonial Bel Air - Mobile, AL
Madison Square Mall - Huntsville, AL
Riverchase Galleria - Birmingham, AL
Los Cerritos - Cerritos, CA
Sunvalley - Concord, CA
The Shops at Montebello - Montebello, CA
Westfield Culver City - Culver City, CA
Stonewood Center - Downey, CA
Beverly Center Los Angeles, CA
Ontario Mills - Ontario, CA
Serramonte Center - Daly City, CA
Westfield Topanga - Canoga Park, CA
Park Meadows - Littleton, CO
Trumbull Shopping Park - Trumbull, CT
Regency Square Mall - Jacksonville, FL
University Mall - Tampa, FL
The Florida Mall - Orlando, FL
Southlake Mall - Morrow, GA
North Riverside Park Mall - N Riverside, IL
St. Clair Square - Fairview Heights, IL
Greenwood Park Mall - Greenwood, IN
Oak Park Mall - Overland Park, KS
Fayette Mall - Lexington, KY
Esplanade - Kenner, LA
Mall of Louisiana - Baton Rouge, LA
Holyoke Mall - Holyoke, MA
Cambridge Side Galleria - Cambridge, MA
St. Charles Town Center - Waldorf, MD
Montgomery Mall - Bethesda, MD
Fairlane Town Center - Dearborn, MI
Eastland Center - Harper Woods, MI
Mall of America - Bloomington, MN
Cross Creek Mall - Fayetteville, NC
Hanes Mall - Winston Salem, NC
Concord Mills - Concord, NC
The Streets At Southpoint - Durham, NC
Willowbrook Mall - Wayne, NJ
Cherry Hill Mall - Cherry Hill, NJ
Coronado Mall - Albuquerque, NM
Fashion Show Mall - Las Vegas, NV
Staten Island Mall - Staten Island, NY
Poughkeepsie Galleria - Poughkeepsie, NY
Queens Center - Elmhurst, NY
Green Acres Mall - Valley Stream, NY
Kings Plaza - Brooklyn, NY
Palisades Center - West Nyack, NY
Destiny USA - Syracuse, NY
Crossgates Mall - Albany, NY
Walden Galleria - Buffalo, NY
Roosevelt Field - Garden City, NY
Franklin Park Mall - Toledo, OH
Beachwood Place - Beachwood, OH
Penn Square - Oklahoma City, OK
The Plaza At King Of Prussia King - Prussia, PA
Haywood Mall - Greenville, SC
Town East Mall - Mesquite, TX
The Parks at Arlington - Arlington, TX
Houston Galleria - Houston, TX
NorthPark Center - Dallas, TX
Baybrook Mall - Friendswood, TX
Military Circle Mall - Norfolk, VA
Patrick Henry Mall - Newport News, VA
Charlottesville Fashion Square - Charlottesville, VA
Peninsula Town Center - Hampton, VA
Tacoma Mall - Tacoma, WA
South Center Mall - Seattle, WA
Mayfair Mall - Wauwatosa, WI

Coronado Mall - ABQ

"No we didn't get any. We're not expecting them any time soon."

I called finishline in university mall seconds ago. Lady checks with the manager. Comes back no we haven't received any this week and we haven't heard about receiving them.

Damn wish I didn't work during the day. PG schools are out for Spring Break so there is no in in hell I'm competing with them.

Both spots in Michigan are in the dark. First lady was really nice, made my heart skip when she had me on hold came back and said, "you mean the ones with the (OMFG)...green bottoms (ERRRRRRRRRRRRRR). Very nice though! Second location the guy talked down to me like I was slow lol. My boss is in philly all week I think I am going to pick one of those stores and go there in the morning everyday this week and see what happens.

What sucks is u could call any selected finishline, they could tell " no we havent recieved shipment" when in fact they did. or u could show up every day to a specific finishline and pray u get lucky.  did any ny  finishline's get a shipment

Both spots in Michigan are in the dark. First lady was really nice, made my heart skip when she had me on hold came back and said, "you mean the ones with the (OMFG)...green bottoms (ERRRRRRRRRRRRRR). Very nice though! Second location the guy talked down to me like I was slow lol. My boss is in philly all week I think I am going to pick one of those stores and go there in the morning everyday this week and see what happens.
lmfao just happen to me on the phone also

To those calling, your best bet is to find out what days they receive shipments and head
Over on those mornings.. Too bad for me, the closest FNL to me is in one of the biggest Jordan hyped cities, no way to compete, dudes at FNL prblly won't say a thing unless you know them personally.

Any Bay Area heads got any info? Base on the list, I called sunvalley mall, and it was a no go, didn't even bother to call daly city tho, bet it's a war zone out there if they had any.

Just got off the phone with my buddy who lives in daly city, said some ppl are already there waiting, just to ask.

Ppl are gonna annoy those employees to death lol

Called 2 stores and they had no idea about them. One guy told me that they dont receive restocks...both places I called were on the list

I am going to go to the first one I called bc she was so nice, bc that totally means they will have them LOL. Flip a coin maybe!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom