Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Called the one close to me... Guy had no idea what I was talking about

THE HUNT BEGINS!!!

Last edited:
:lol: at you fools who thought the info posted was not true and pairs wouldn't pop up ... Almost had another pair from Mondawmin in BMore but like BigJ said the line pretty much started in the parking lot at Coppin State University :smh:

Last edited:
:lol: at you fools who thought the info posted was not true and pairs wouldn't pop up ... Almost had another pair from Mondawmin in BMore but like BigJ said the line pretty much started in the parking lot at Coppin State University :smh:

:lol: i thought i was gonna be all smooth and walk in at noon to see what was left. [EDDIE MURPHY] WRONG! [/EDDIE MURPHY]

If I knew the actual drop date I would head up to Finishline and try to cop. I'm not with the whole mystery drop date ish though. I hate blank missions 
laugh.gif

Man that line was FOOLISH out Mondawmin. I scored my pair on the humble. Was out there at like 6am but had to leave to do the news interview and basically lost my spot in line. Luckily I had people out there looking out for me.

Just called the local finishline employee is clueless thank god my boy works security in the mall
Called a couple finishlines and they have no idea what I'm talking about.
I just called my Finishline on the list and the girl I spoke with claimed they don't have them and won't get them. She said all of the restocks are online and not in stores. I plan to go there during lunch because I don't trust store employees like I use to years ago. 
called both in MD, they aint know nothing..talking about they only get restocks online 
laugh.gif
Called the one close to me... Guy had no idea what I was talking about

THE HUNT BEGINS!!!
Called 5 stores everyone's clueless
It can only be stores on the list, I just got word that the one near me didnt know until the opened the boxes up yeaterday... So maybe they dont know.... But my store had them yesterday when the Grant Hills dropped.

I just called my Finishline on the list and the girl I spoke with claimed they don't have them and won't get them. She said all of the restocks are online and not in stores. I plan to go there during lunch because I don't trust store employees like I use to years ago. 

I just got the same exact answer!

:smh:

But I can tell she really doesn't know what's going on.

Now my next question is, do I have keep trying everyday?

|I

:smh:

|I

feels like easter, doesnt it?

I would why not it's just a phone call.. just make sure you disguise your voice every now and then so they don't get tired of you calling, and give you false info on purpose .. jk 
laugh.gif

i dont know, my connect said they didnt even get any dates or anything, they are starting to ship out... I havent heard about anything online like the store reps are saying... my connect says they usually get shipping info with store dates and all but everyone was totally blnd on this or it was a big mistake.. He is going to try to give me dates for each store... But a few dropped yesterday and this morning and will also drop the rest of the week until Friday... Its all over Twitter, dudes are picking them up...

Last edited:

mean.gif

tired.gif
Seems like that's the answer most of us are getting. I agree, the girl I spoke with didn't seem like she knew what was going on. If you live close to a FNL on that list, it may be worth the trip to actually talk to somebody in person. 

I feel you on that last question. I'd hate if you'd have to try everyday, but I guess it all depends on how bad you want a pair. 

maybe the 1st question could be "hey, did you guys get your shipment for today in yet?"

that could lead into the royals question that should soon follow.

It can only be stores on the list, I just got word that the one near me didnt know until the opened the boxes up yeaterday... So maybe they dont know.... But my store had them yesterday when the Grant Hills dropped.
Where can I find the list?  
nerd.gif
   Went back several pages and checked on the front page but cant find it... 

Wow, it seems like the list I put up was leaked by other shoe sites and I hear dudes been lining up everyday and a few got lucky yesterday and today.... I know I was shocked yesterday, I couldnt understand why so many people were in line for Filas.... It turned out they were hoping for Royals....

^ "Lining up for Filas.." :rofl:

I have to be at work tomorrow at 8:30a.

I guess I'll see if anyone is lining up since I work in the mall.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom