Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess he was tired of dealing with this ****....

Anyway I can get a pair for $275 shipped... my max for these was 240 so I don't know...

man.. $400.. lol.
I almost paid $270 and i thought that was steep.
BUT if these are a pair that you feel like you MUST have.. then I understand.

I am looking to do this exact trade.:D

However it may be a little difficult, as I have a DS sz. 11 Banned's, but would need a DS sz. 10.5 in the 88's and a DS sz. 11 in the Royals.

I would do it because I was lucky enough to obtain two pairs of Banned's on release day, so I rock one, and have one just sitting in my closet.

For me, it would be difficult because of the sizing differences I need. But yes, I would definitely do it...and want to. :tongue:
I will do it but first let me get a 10.5 88 and 11 royal. Not to mention I have none of the above and im a size 8.5-9

Im about to pull the trigger on a pair of these. I usually wear a 8.5, someone say they fit a bit big... Would size 8 or 8,5 be better for me?

I will do it but first let me get a 10.5 88 and 11 royal. Not to mention I have none of the above and im a size 8.5-9

Haha...nice. :tongue:

My best bet is to sell my Banned's, and then track down the two pairs separately.

Would be easier and I would most likely save/make more $$$.

We'll see.

If you really want them. You have to pay market value. I hate buying from resellers but it is what it is. If they produced more numbers we can see a price drop but they didn't. It's not flooded like the BRED XI.

If you really want them. You have to pay market value. I hate buying from resellers but it is what it is. If they produced more numbers we can see a price drop but they didn't. It's not flooded like the BRED XI.

Bred 11 still going for $300+ for a flood gates release.

Its a must have for me. Already missed out in 2001
What? How is this possible?? Apparently if you were "in the game" in 2001 then these were an easy cop... More pairs produced then the 17s that year :smh:

Quit playing games. I could say because I was 11 in 2001 that I missed out on these too. Anyone born before '01 could say that :lol:

But the reality is - I had no idea royal 1s existed in 2001 nor did I care. But if I knew and wanted them and had the money for them---- I could have got them. Same applies for you.

What? How is this possible?? Apparently if you were "in the game" in 2001 then these were an easy cop... More pairs produced then the 17s that year
mean.gif

Quit playing games. I could say because I was 11 in 2001 that I missed out on these too. Anyone born before '01 could say that
laugh.gif

But the reality is - I had no idea royal 1s existed in 2001 nor did I care. But if I knew and wanted them and had the money for them---- I could have got them. Same applies for you.
Same here & I was just 8 in 2001.

Its a must have for me. Already missed out in 2001
What? How is this possible?? Apparently if you were "in the game" in 2001 then these were an easy cop... More pairs produced then the 17s that year :smh:

Quit playing games. I could say because I was 11 in 2001 that I missed out on these too. Anyone born before '01 could say that :lol:

Same here & I was just 8 in 2001.

Coming from someone who copped the 01s in 01... both of yall just got repped for keeping it real :nthat:

....now whos gonna keep it realer and hook me up with a pair of 2013 retros at a fair price :lol:

Last edited:
^^ disagree that the royals aint gonna reach banned prices...they will,perhaps a little lower imo...ive placed my argments in this thread a few pages back so not to do it again..on a different note does anyone know where online i can get a shirt like this only with bigger squares(black and blue?)
i got a lumberjack flannel same colorway perfect for royals at costco, 14.99, heavy flannel too ( they had em in red/black, white/black and blue/black) ...popping tags

i still laugh at the fact that there is another bred x1 restock coming,. i remember dudes posting pics all over the place straight flexing and all. i was like " oh ok so you got the xi's" , dude everyone and they momma got them. and not to mention all the fakes flying around

one in particular this girl im real cool with got herself and her new man a pair and he was all jolly as hell posting pics with comments like " me and my baby killing the game" ...what a clown, his girl bought them. seriously if a girl can get herself and her a man a pair like water, theres nothing to gloat about "killing 
 anything

few pairs have been popping up on my local FB groups since a Villa jus opened up this morning. If I'm breaking some rule posting the link mods take it down, but I know the people selling these pairs and they will definately be lower than the $300 market value..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom