Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
a few other (legit) people have already confirmed the same thing, in other threads, they just didnt put it in here cause they didnt want the inboxes.....
Alright, makes sense. How did they find this info out and where would they put it if not in here?

^ You also claimed we would see an Olive IX restock over ASG weekend, and that never happened. At this point who cares about a "restock" on these? At most we're talking about a few FSRs that will sell out within 20 seconds when half the country is still asleep. It's not even worth worrying about if you don't have a pair. That's the worst thing about FNL and their restocks, they have everyone paranoid and not thinking clearly, constantly checking and expecting something that likely won't come.

^ You also claimed we would see an Olive IX restock over ASG weekend, and that never happened. At this point who cares about a "restock" on these? At most we're talking about a few FSRs that will sell out within 20 seconds when half the country is still asleep. It's not even worth worrying about if you don't have a pair. That's the worst thing about FNL and their restocks, they have everyone paranoid and not thinking clearly, constantly checking and expecting something that likely won't come.

29-Camron-NP.gif

Last edited:
A few people were able to cop Olives over ASG weekend, in Houston and outside of Houston... I got a pair from a Kansas City, MO HOH and another homie got one from Kansas City, Footlocker..... A few people even gave me props in the Olive thread cause they were able to cop.... You must have missed that...

Last edited:
Just got confirmation the Olive 9's and Bred 11's will drop in random places on all star weekend, online and in stores... I dont have info on the exact sites or stores, but be on the look out...
MAAAAN, HOLD UP! SHOUT OUT TO THE HOMIE kamuekcmo FOR COMIN' THRU IN THE CLUTCH LIKE JORDAN IN THE 4TH QUARTER! I REMEMBER U MENTIONING THAT THEY'D PROBABLY RELEASE AGAIN AROUND ALL-STAR WEEKEND IN YOUR ORIGINAL POST ON JB'S NEW MARKETING STRATEGY. SEE, THIS IS THE NT THAT I REMEMBER... REAL SNEAKERHEADS LOOKIN' OUT FOR FELLOW SNEAKERHEADS....SALUTE! BEST BELIEVE I'M ON THESE OLIVES THIS TIME AROUND. I HAVE THE '02's, BUT IT'S TIME FOR A FRESH PAIR
smokin.gif
. HOLLA...

CED B.
Got em... Thanks again Kev
Restock has to be coming, or either JB is trolling hard with the other restocks.... I for one cant wait. Oh, and BTW, NikeTowns have these currently in their systems at $109.97
TO ALL MY FELLOW H-TOWN HEADS, THEY JUST RESTOCKED THE OLIVE 9'S TODAY AT ALL HOUSTON AREA CITY GEAR STORES (WESTHEIMER, FONDREN RD, & MESA RD.)! I JUST SCOOPED UP A SZ.13 WIT' THE QUICKNESS. SHOUT OUT TO THE HOMIE kamuekcmo FOR ORIGINALLY REPORTING A POSSIBLE RESTOCK OF THESE A WHILE BACK! AND A QUICK SIDE NOTE: I DON'T KNOW ABOUT EVERYWHERE ELSE IN THE U.S., BUT IN HOUSTON THESE ARE NOT A HOH-ONLY RELEASE! SHEIKH SHOES IN THE GALLERIA IS SUPPOSED TO BE RE-STOCKING THESE OVER THE WEEKEND AS WELL, SO KEEP YOUR EARS TO THE STREET. ANYWAY, HERE'S MY PIC...

LUV' IT,MAYNE!
nthat.gif
.HOLLA!

CED B.

There was no widespread Olive restock though, and the only stores reported in Houston were City Gear (none of them at the Galleria). Bottom line is that restock didn't amount to much at all, and the idea of FNL having any sizable restock on these seems like a pipe dream. Maybe at the end of the year they'll toss up a couple of FSRs on these, but what's another couple dozen pairs? People just fall for the FNL marketing BS. That's why they hang onto stock, just to create hype for themselves - and then sell swapped out pairs, defective pairs, and oversell the little inventory they do put back up. I think it's unwise to advertise any kind of future FNL restock.

Last edited:
I think that my next shoe related goal will be to try to find a pair of these in my size, period.

this is an early review i came across he did this vid in oct 2012 he tells you they are gonna be limited ,everything he says was right,start @ 2:53

Last edited:
There was no widespread Olive restock though, and the only stores reported in Houston were City Gear (none of them at the Galleria). Bottom line is that restock didn't amount to much at all, and the idea of FNL having any sizable restock on these seems like a pipe dream. Maybe at the end of the year they'll toss up a couple of FSRs on these, but what's another couple dozen pairs? People just fall for the FNL marketing BS. That's why they hang onto stock, just to create hype for themselves - and then sell swapped out pairs, defective pairs, and oversell the little inventory they do put back up. I think it's unwise to advertise any kind of future FNL restock.
I feel you on that.... All I know is they have held back pairs and are going to drop them again... I dont know (exact) numbers, dates, or anything else (yet) .... But Im sure its more than a few hundred, based off info given to me..... I will update as soon as the top people in FNL and JB know....

I feel you on that.... All I know is they have held back pairs and are going to drop them again... I dont know (exact) numbers, dates, or anything else (yet) .... But Im sure its more than a few hundred, based off info given to me..... I will update as soon as the top people in FNL and JB know....

Can you explain to me why JB/Nike would know what FNL is doing with their inventory or how much they still have left? You've provided some legit info in the past, but I just don't understand why FNL would share their plans for inventory with the manufacturer after they've received and paid for it.

repped- man I appreciate it!!

Alright, makes sense. How did they find this info out and where would they put it if not in here?
They found it out because they both have connects at Nike corporate.  I already posted the exact post that captainsneakerhead made, including quoting where he got his info, and the title of the thread where he posted it....and you had to have read my post because the info in it is what you were refuting in the first of your 6 posts in this thread this morning.  The Royal 1 info in his post was additional information at the end of the post in which he was saying that he also heard the same thing that KCmo posted in that thread.  And KCmo said in his post that you quoted, the reason that captain didn't post it in this inbox crashing thread. 

And why do some people keep stating the obvious about FNL, their agenda, and their restocks?  We all know how it works and what they are doing.  Leave the people hoping for a restock alone, people in the Royal threads have gotten shoes on every single release of this shoe that has happened.  FNL's couple canceled order pairs, a tiny stock at OS LIFE, a tiny stock in the Czech Republic, a tiny stock at Deadstock...

Also, Olives were restocked at my HoH like KCmo said.  Over 20 pairs.

They found it out because they both have connects at Nike corporate.  I already posted the exact post that captainsneakerhead made, including quoting where he got his info, and the title of the thread where he posted it....and you had to have read my post because the info in it is what you were refuting in the first of your 6 posts in this thread this morning.  The Royal 1 info in his post was additional information at the end of the post in which he was saying that he also heard the same thing that KCmo posted in that thread.  And KCmo said in his post that you quoted, the reason that captain didn't post it in this inbox crashing thread. 

And why do some people keep stating the obvious about FNL, their agenda, and their restocks?  We all know how it works and what they are doing.  Leave the people hoping for a restock alone, people in the Royal threads have gotten shoes on every single release of this shoe that has happened.  FNL's couple canceled order pairs, a tiny stock at OS LIFE, a tiny stock in the Czech Republic, a tiny stock at Deadstock...

Also, Olives were restocked at my HoH like KCmo said.  Over 20 pairs.
Thank you for schooling me on that info. Repped. If you don't mind id like to see that original post. You can message me. I'm not sure how I missed it since I've been living on here :lol: :lol: :lol: (but seriously- I have been :smh: )

Can you explain to me why JB/Nike would know what FNL is doing with their inventory or how much they still have left? You've provided some legit info in the past, but I just don't understand why FNL would share their plans for inventory with the manufacturer after they've received and paid for it.

Dog he just left info he heard. You don't have to believe it, so pay it no mind.

Thank you for schooling me on that info. Repped. If you don't mind id like to see that original post. You can message me. I'm not sure how I missed it since I've been living on here
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
(but seriously- I have been
mean.gif
)
LOL.  My post was just two pages back, from 13 hrs ago.  Here is the original post I copied the info from though (from the first page of KCmo's "Defining Moments Pack - Laney High" thread):
My boy just got back from a JB tribute in China for MJ's 50th. He also brought back sample pics/designs for the models KC mentioned above.
Also got word FNL held alot of their Royal 1 shipment back for a surprise "restock"
mean.gif
... no info on a specific date though
."
I also saw a tweet from the guy that manages FNL's social media department, on his own personal twitter, saying that the reason FNL does restocks during the week is that in the contract with Nike/JB, it is stated that these other companies cannot do a re-release/restock on Saturday's, aka new shoe Release Days.  When it does happen anywhere other than NDC, it is a special circumstance that Nike has apparently approved.  Maybe this has something to do with why/how a Nike/JB employee would know what FNL has up their sleeve.

Last edited:
If there is a restock someone hook it up with a sz9-9.5 for retail+shipping! Thanks in advance it will be greatly appreciated.

Interesting to hear the people with the corporate nike info contribute to the discussion on limited supply and restocks. For those of you who have the nike corporate connects, did they tell you why, from a business perspective, they decided to limit the supply of these? I would think Nike could have doubled the amount of pairs they made on this release, and still sell out within the first day with demand still lingering from people who couldn't secure enough pairs. I'm scratching my head trying to figure out why those guys decided to make so few pairs. 

Interesting to hear the people with the corporate nike info contribute to the discussion on limited supply and restocks. For those of you who have the nike corporate connects, did they tell you why, from a business perspective, they decided to limit the supply of these? I would think Nike could have doubled the amount of pairs they made on this release, and still sell out within the first day with demand still lingering from people who couldn't secure enough pairs. I'm scratching my head trying to figure out why those guys decided to make so few pairs. 
The perceived value of a commodity goes up when demand is high, but supply is low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom