Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
No FNL restock. We've already established that they removed the size boxes from the page and about 3 weeks ago they did the same thing for the wc 88's and they haven't had any pairs become available since they've removed them

Anyone thinking they held pairs back is delusional. I'm not saying a couple of pairs won't come available. They may. It's unlikely. I know people are using programs to alert them when sizes appear and others are just constantly hitting command+R.

Where's the guy who trolled everyone with that bogus info now? He even went as far to say it would be Saturday (2 days ago) at 7am Est :smh: .... Never seen a restock before 8. Highly suspicious.

And I often tweet or DM finishline to ask about Winner Circle points or release info.. So I asked them about the availability of black toes compared to royals. They said they weren't sure about the availability of black toes but the royals were extremely limited.

Saying the sneakers are extremely limited (almost a month) after a customer service rep from FNL said they were only receiving about 50 total doesn't sound like they're holding back.

I think everyone would agree concord XIs out produced Royal 1s at least 20:1. Don't think next year around this time they'll be selling royals. :lol: would be dope though.

Sorry to bring this back up, but that whole eBay thing is definitely a scam. It's the newest thing with hyped up sneakers. I've seen it since the stealth foams, but it has probably been going longer. Shoes for lower than retail, refunds saying something wrong with his account and new invoice. Just be glad you got your refund and DO NOT pay his invoice. If the seller won't send tagged pics don't bother purchasing unless you enjoy having your money tied up.

Last edited:
You guys are just killing their hope.
Just waiting for the next person that knows a guy that knows a guy that saw 2,000 pairs of royals in finish lines warehouse.
:lol: :lol: :lol: I don't mean to kill hope but its realistic. I love a little restock this week. Who wouldn't? I'm just not counting on it....

Sorry to bring this back up, but that whole eBay thing is definitely a scam. It's the newest thing with hyped up sneakers. I've seen it since the stealth foams, but it has probably been going longer. Shoes for lower than retail, refunds saying something wrong with his account and new invoice. Just be glad you got your refund and DO NOT pay his invoice. Is the seller won't send tagged pics don't bother purchasing unless you enjoy having your money tied up.
Been established - he's selling pairs for under retail essentially :x doesn't that raise a red flag?

Removing the sizes from a shoes page on FNL means absolutely nothing except that they probably won't add random sizes up for canceled orders like they do for a few weeks after release date. Multiple people with similar sources corroborated the restock - could they be full of BS, sure. Could they also be right, absolutely.

People need to stop trying to be the "I told you so" guy, damn.

Removing the sizes from a shoes page on FNL means absolutely nothing except that they probably won't add random sizes up for canceled orders like they do for a few weeks after release date. Multiple people with similar sources corroborated the restock - could they be full of BS, sure. Could they also be right, absolutely.

People need to stop trying to be the "I told you so" guy, damn.

Look at you keeping hope alive, good job.

I was the one who said they have held back pairs, I never said a date because I dont know just yet... But I am 100% sure they have held back pairs.... As soon as I get the dates and times which will likely be before anyone else on NT I will let you guys know.... Sorry I would have said this over the weekend, I didnt know dudes were expecting it this weekend...

Liz, gave me the tracking on the spot when I placed my phone order.  I ordered them on Wednesday 27th, she shipped them the 28th and I got them on Friday March 8th. I'm in SoCal.

pics or it didn't happen
nah im just messing with you
but pics would be appreciated
a few other (legit) people have already confirmed the same thing, in other threads, they just didnt put it in here cause they didnt want the inboxes.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom