Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found a used once pair with minimal creasing on toe box for 245 shipped.........what do you guys think?.........think I might do it.......it seems like my only option
If you're planning on rocking em go for it. What's a few creases mean when you plan on getting heavy wear from them.

If you're just gonna have them on ice, leave them. Just my 2c of course.

Found a used once pair with minimal creasing on toe box for 245 shipped.........what do you guys think?.........think I might do it.......it seems like my only option
I'd do it, they are going to crease anyway what is the difference? Head over to the maintenance thread and we will help you get the creases out if it matters that much to you. Where else will you find a pair in the $200 range? Some of you guys are too picky.
Received from BD on Friday w NO CUSTOMS CHARGES! $261 shipped!! Still can't believe they came thru even though I purchased despite their supposedly 'Only to Europe' disclaimer.
FTW!!
Bring on the Black Toes and thanks to those that posted the BD site
How do they fit fam? I know you were having trouble with the sizing.

Yup Jay -Z did. JT took shots at Yeezy at 2:20
mean.gif

http://illroots.com/2013/03/10/justin-timberlake-suit-tie-ft-jay-z-live-on-saturday-night-live/
Damn son, why this dude sound like a fake robin thicke, dude is jokes.

People still trying to get these for the low?
By now I would have bit the bullet.
I think I might have to on some 10.5s when I part with my size 11's.

Edit: Just noticed all my posts from when I first joined back in 2006 got deleted. Ha, oh well.

remember those guys claiming prices will go down?i would like them to come in here now... 8) 8) 8)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Added to the fact Hov wore these during that performance at SNL, I really feel for peoples pockets if they dont got these by now.

just found out about that..lol...cmon..for me shoe is bigger than hov or kanye.always was.thats why im keeping 3 for me lol.

View media item 307693View media item 307694View media item 307695
Received from BD on Friday w NO CUSTOMS CHARGES! $261 shipped!! Still can't believe they came thru even though I purchased despite their supposedly 'Only to Europe' disclaimer.
FTW!!
Bring on the Black Toes and thanks to those that posted the BD site

Damn damn damn good stuff. Had em in my cart and went through the whole checkout process but never committed and finished the PayPal transaction because I didn't want to deal with a refund issue when they clearly said No US Orders. Glad it worked out for you though

Btw..did they send any kind of tracking info via email or they just showed up?

Last edited:
Don't understand the infatuation with Jay-Z wearing them. Ye wore them all the time and Jay-S has wore them before SNL last night at Nets games

People still trying to get these for the low?
By now I would have bit the bullet.
I think I might have to on some 10.5s when I part with my size 11's.

Edit: Just noticed all my posts from when I first joined back in 2006 got deleted. Ha, oh well.

remember those guys claiming prices will go down?i would like them to come in here now... 8) 8) 8)
remember those guys who said they'll never pay more than $240?8) 8) 8)

Last edited:

Some people don't understand basic high school economics. Its simple supply and demand.
The supply never met the high demand these had, what would make one think price would go down once less pairs were in the market?

Still not paying $240+ fr a pair and I want these bad but that ain't worth it. I'll do it if I win the lotto... Probably have a better chance with that haha

they finally came in!!! thanks everyone for the heads up on how to cop these. now on to the next release :smile:

GL to everyone still on the hunt...

I don't get the whole not paying over certain amount for 1s thing. Is it because its 1s that make you guys can't pay for more than certain amount for it? People can pay 3-500 for 11s but not 1s? if anything 1s are one of the most if not most durable 1s. If these are must gets I don't see why you guys won't pair an amount for your pair. I can see these prices actually rising & that's why I couldn't rid of my second pair for 350. These will reach banned prices because they aren't much variations of the black/royal color & they have only been retroed 3 times. Doubt they will ever be done like this again especially with quality.

i havent even seen these in person yet.

i only see 1 guy on cl with em goin for 350..i didnt think they would have been this limited.

ill be doin my homework from now on. 

i havent even seen these in person yet.
i only see 1 guy on cl with em goin for 350..i didnt think they would have been this limited.
ill be doin my homework from now on. 

You have learned :pimp:

I don't get the whole not paying over certain amount for 1s thing. Is it because its 1s that make you guys can't pay for more than certain amount for it? People can pay 3-500 for 11s but not 1s? if anything 1s are one of the most if not most durable 1s. If these are must gets I don't see why you guys won't pair an amount for your pair. I can see these prices actually rising & that's why I couldn't rid of my second pair for 350. These will reach banned prices because they aren't much variations of the black/royal color & they have only been retroed 3 times. Doubt they will ever be done like this again especially with quality.

Because ones used to cost $69. In 2001 you could get a pair of royals at footlocker for $20. Now we are expected to pay $350 for the same thing? Nah b.

And these have not been retroed 3 times. 2001 and 2013 only fam.

Banneds are reaching $500-$700. They were more limited than these at that. What makes them equal exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom