Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

I was just stating my opinion, you came at me, despite me saying nothing to illicit that type of response.

Even though I dont think you can compare the same release in two different years. They werent that many "sneakerheads" last time the olives came out. I didnt see any hype behind the olivess (but I dont pay attention to that silhouette). It wast that hyped, just limited.

But anyway I agree. peace

No need to stop. Not like you will offend me. The **** on your avatar looks like a variant of the hyperfuse. The only great colorway of the Xs so far
well sunshine, let us take a trip down memory lane ,shall we .

[/URL]
Both released in 1988

both released in 1984

>
[/URL]
both released in 1995

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...im done. 
You forgot about the 8s and Air Raid.

View media item 199751

View media item 199752
Both released in 1988

View media item 199758

View media item 199760
both released in 1984

View media item 199762

View media item 199763
both released in 1995

I know this and like dude said you forgot the air revolution. I like the air flight 89s a lot btw. Two shoes looking very alike is not the same thing as every shoe looking like a hyperdunk/fuse variant.

You forgot about the 8s and Air Raid.
yep and many more. Al I'm saying sunshine is that the signature and marquee b-ball line ups for Nike are supposed to have a cohesive feel to is with subtle differences to stamp the era. !0 years from now, new Nike shoes will take on a totally different silhouette. trust. 

Those are still just a few shoes looking alike, not every shoe in a whole basketball line looking like tge hyperfuse.
true but if you look at the air yeezy 1 and the first hyperdunk, they both took cues from the air mags and the top collar peak has become a staple on a lot of shoes from 2008-present. but, its all love, bro. I just want these 3's in feb on my feet pronto! lol

View media item 199751

View media item 199752
Both released in 1988

View media item 199758

View media item 199760
both released in 1984

View media item 199762

View media item 199763
both released in 1995

wrong. Jordan IVs and Flight 89s came out in 1989. Vandals came out in 1984, Air Jordan 1s came out in 1985. And those dont look much alike. The Jordan 1 looks most like the Nike Dunk and Nike Chicagos. The only thing the Jordan 1 has ever had in common with the Vandal is the fact that the Air Jordan KO and Vandal have the same sole (or used to, before the retros)

And its a well known fact Nike has always had take down models of every popular shoe that theyve produced

Wondering the same. I've heard $200, $220 and $250.
Hoping it's actually lower than $200!
That's an outrageous price.  They should retail for $160 as always..

JB wanting $200+ for a shoe with the same quality that just released a couple of years ago..
mean.gif

Most of Nike's signature basketball shoes just look like hyperfuse/hyperdunks
KD I through III and KDVs look almost exactly the same. Lebron 1-7 look almost exactly the same or at least very similar
I only liked a few L8s and 9s but never got em because I hate Lebron and dont want to give him any of my money.
Adidas is guilty of the same ****. Adiroses all look very similar.
It is why I think Jordans and foams are at an all time high in terms of popularity. because every other shoe is just a variant of the hyperfuse.
Dunks are out because they have been releasing some lame *** colorways lately (this is coming from a huge SB Dunk fan)
Fully agree with the point on most shoes all looking the same at the moment.

Lebrons VII-X all look so similar (Personally the only one I like is the II), the last few Kobe's have all looked identical as well in my opinion. 

"We" didn't get Nike Air on the bottom of the shoe because it wasn't asked for on this message board. Time after time, people complained about the Nike Air on the heel tab of the shoe forgetting the outsole :smh:. This is proof that they read this board for ideas and come up with endless ways to troll us. You guys have to be more specific in your requests. And y'all going back and forth over lookalike models, you are aware that Nike has been doing takedown models for years right? That's been well known and a thread was made for it.

CAME IN HERE THINKING THERE WAS NEW INFO

INSTEAD SOME I$$ CLOWNS ARGUING

SMH

YO MEMPH HMU VIA PM IF U GET ANY LEAD ON THESE.

YOU BOUT THE ONLY DAMB PERSON IN HERE MAKING SENSE

SAVE A FEW OTHERS

Back
Top Bottom